Search results

1. J

genuine gx200 and more!!

i complete gx200. new carb, 4 degree timing key, K&n type air filter. 1 clone tore completly apart, but have all parts. i baja warrior rolling chassis. ALL for 300$ cash. will ship at your expense. im in eastern alabama
  2. J

new toys

Yup. I expected it to be filthy. What do u recommend? Working on a pipe now. Bike will have the following mods, air filter, bigger jet, pipe exhaust. Nothing serious. That's why I bought the gx200....
  3. J

new toys

Got home today and put the stock intake back on. Put the plastic black screw back in. Pulled the main jet out, replaced it with the stock jet also. Bike fired right up. Wasn't trying so hard to go. It idles with the brakes on. Took off in the yard. Ran ok, power sucked, still died once or twice...
  4. J

new toys

The metal or plastic screw?
  5. J

new toys

Will do redgokart. Let you know tomorrow.
  6. J

new toys

** honda carb**
  7. J

new toys

So I got home and removed the carb. Put the hinds carbon. ( brand new ) and no change. It only runs half choked.wants to go as soon as it starts up. Dies when I use the brake. If I try to take off slowly, it dies instantly. It will only go if I twist it wide open. The only mod it has right now...
  8. J

new toys

Pics added! Woohoo
  9. J

new toys

10. 2012-07-23_16_09_41

2012-07-23_16_09_41

First pic is of the gx I'm building. Second pic is the warrior its going on.
  11. 2012-07-23_16_04_50

2012-07-23_16_04_50

First pic is of the gx I'm building. Second pic is the warrior its going on.
  12. J

new toys

can someone tell me about the spark plug wire? if i remember correctly, theres something up inside of the wire you can pull out. im guessing this will allow more spark?? :shrug: i have a chinese knock off of the honda 50z. the exhaust is backwards, but i think i can make it work with a little...
  13. J

new toys

thanks jamnJM im gonna be riding in the woods. couple pretty steep hills.
  14. J

new toys

sorry for so many questions...... should i leave the jackshaft or gear reduction thing on or take it off? im not into speed as much as i am torque. :out:
  15. J

new toys

also, i remeber reading something about taking the insulation out of the spark plug wire :shrug: anyone care to elaborate? what will i gain? how do i do it?
  16. J

new toys

new old stock, Thats exactly what i was thinking. new intake, same old exhaust. makes sense to me. i used a #65 on idle and i THINK it was a #70 on the main jet. i have the numbers written down at home. i cant post pics or videos, my phone is CRAP!! mite be able to with my wifes phone. it...
  17. J

new toys

neck, Yea it was sitting awile. i took the carb off and cleaned it. took jets out, even cleaned the gas on/off bowl. not quiet sure i know what your talking about tho. sorry, im kinda new to all this. would that cause it to want to go as soon as it starts? i have another carb i could throw on...
  18. J

new toys

traded for another baja warrior and a dune buggy style go kart over the weekend. i put a air filter on the warrior, and opened the jets up. when it starts it wants to go, it wont sit and idle. also, it dies when you let off the gas. did i go to big with the jets? i had the air filter for my...
  19. J

seen your post about throttle linkage. really liked the linkage you had pictured. im just about...

seen your post about throttle linkage. really liked the linkage you had pictured. im just about thru rebuilding my gx200 and am gonna need the throttle linkage. could you send me a link or tell me where i could get one? thanks. JAMIE