Search results

1. paulhew

keystone chopper??

He changed the ad to rutman chopper... somebody must of emailed him lolo
  2. paulhew

keystone chopper??

Never knew they made this!!. :shrug: Mini Chopper for sale or trade | other | Chatham-Kent | Kijiji
  3. paulhew

kawasaki coyote projects

MB1 is the two stroke, MB1A is the four stroke .. So yes,,, you can help him! :thumbsup:
  4. paulhew

Need Welders Advice (take two) Can this frame be save

You can build a frame from weld... Its how much time do you want to spend :wink:
  5. paulhew

Anyone thinking about getting a Grom?

Buddy just bought one, he's 6, 4" tall about 280lb, Ex motocross Canadian champ, He loves it like crazy!!... wont stop talking about it! Does look like fun!:thumbsup:
  6. paulhew

Finally got myself a motorcycle

Love the old iron! No plastic fantastic stuff for me... great deal!
  7. paulhew

Welding

your welder sucks...not you, I use many different welders and there is a huge difference from one to another.... even what comes out of the outlet matters :thumbsup:
  8. paulhew

Was this Insensitive?

There is a time and a place for those comments.
  9. paulhew

endurance kart ??

10. paulhew

Tubing Sander

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
  11. paulhew

First Motocross race in 25 years

Amazing!! Congratulation's !!!!!!!
  12. paulhew

endurance kart ??

Can someone enlighten me on this (KKK?).....looks really cool and just around the corner 6.5HP Go-Kart -vintage chassis-simple design-good for beginners- | other | Markham / York Region | Kijiji
  13. paulhew

What else do you collect?

And yes!!!! Those also:laugh:
  14. paulhew

What else do you collect?

Kawasaki triples Picked this barn find up last month...
  15. paulhew

1970 kawasaki coyote mb a1 build suggestions

Very cool ! , Like Dave says.. big bucks to restore IF you can find anything for it,!! That's actually an MB1A four stroke frame, They seem to have sold many in southern Ontario here. I would go with the KD100 and get an original tank and build a seat using the upholstery you can get from...
  16. paulhew

offical DRAMA thread

I'm just getting uglier every year. :anon.sml:
  17. paulhew

Muffler question

Thanks!! I think ive seen them both ways also but not 100% sure, It was a bet with my friend...I said they were "through" no baffles. I need 3 of em for silencers on my Kawasaki two stroke bike. Cheers
  18. paulhew

Muffler question

Are these mufflers baffled, as in "can you see right through" If not.... I thought the early ones were??? :shrug:
  19. paulhew

Need help. What is this???

I would not be surprised if it was was manufactured. Foot brake, throttle, kick stand. twin cushion seats. looks interesting!!!
  20. paulhew

What Maker Minibike is this ?

Is it this one :wink: