Search results

1. T

Low top speed WTF

ok i have all these mods on my new predator engine and im only getting 26mph..... ideas? i BYPASSED the govenor. didnt remove it Kn filter NR filter adapter Manifold spacer 90 main jet 140 e tube Header with briggs muffler 10-20-10-50 gearing 19 inch tires
  2. T

Hawg Ty Baja Build w/ Predator

Bought this little mini Baja a month ago for $90 and just got around to fixing it up. Originally it had a non running Honda GC160.....that's right. a Powerwasher engine with a 7/8 inch shaft and it was only 1 inch long. So even if i COULD find a clutch to fit the 7/8 inch shaft, it wouldn't...
  3. T

anybody selling Baja Clutch cover!?

need the plastic clutch cover for my hawg ty minibike. should be the same as the warrior and mb165m ect. thanks!
  4. T

Pulse fuel pump help?

Can someone explain to me when this is needed and how i would install it? i have a the Predator engine and just did these mods: KN style filter Velocity stack adapter Manifold spacer (with Pulse fitting) #90 main jet 140 Emulsion tube Header and briggs muffler Racing plug Do i...
  5. T

I got an IDEA!! Jetting Reference chart??!!

Ok so it would be really cool if WE could come up with a chart / Matrix for people to refer to when jetting their engine. Here is an example of one that i worked on for motorcycles, tell me what you think: GStwin.com Wiki - Rejetting I dont have enough experience with these little engines...
  6. T

Predator 212 Exhaust

I just bought this engine last night for my hawg ty minibike and im going to mod it up before intalling. Im going to buy the Jet kit and KN filter today. Ive searched around and i still want to know.... WHAT IS THE BEST MUFFLER for this engine with these mods?? straight pipe? briggs style screw...
  7. T

Baja Style Minibike

I bought this bike from an older man and i have NO idea what it is and i need to get a clutch for it. Looks kinda like a Baja Warrior, but the forks, seat, and engine are different. Driveline is similar. It has a Identification number on the fork tube of the frame like a real motorcycle but it...