Search results

1. Engine

Engine

I was surprised to see there was a belt involved here. I am pretty sure the engine is a Tecumseh. The sticker on the shroud is missing, but the tag in the picture contains the following characters: HS50-67038A 4176B.
  2. Montgomery-Wards-Mini-Bike-1

Montgomery-Wards-Mini-Bike-1

This was given to me by a co-worker. He said it was in rough shape and that I could just have it. Not at all the pile of junk I was expecting! I found out that this bike was sold by Montgomery Wards. I wish there were more info on this particular bike. What kind of engine came with it? Does...
  3. Montgomery-Wards-2

Montgomery-Wards-2

Somehow the topic of mini bikes came up at work & a co-worker told me that he had an old mini bike just laying around somewhere, but that it was in really bad shape. He said he would bring it in for me to give to my son. He just gave this bike to me! I was expecting junk, but was totally...
  4. Montgomery-Wards

Montgomery-Wards

Somehow the topic of mini bikes came up at work & a co-worker told me that he had an old mini bike just laying around somewhere, but that it was in really bad shape. He said he would bring it in for me to give to my son. He just gave this bike to me! I was expecting junk, but was totally...