Search results

1. P

B&S 3 hp model 80202 running hot

Hi Guys , I have a Vintage B&S 3 hp model 80202 with two oil caps and two drain screws. My first question is i only put oil in one side , and fill it until i saw a little oil coming up before it reached the treads of the oil cap was that correct . My second question is a after running it for...
  2. P

Help with band brake on Briggs 1982 3 hp model 80202

Hi guys , i'm trying to put a band brake on a Briggs model 80202 engine but it's doesn't have the pto holes to mount it. I'm looking at a new side plate cover on E-bay it's from a 3 hp Briggs model 80202 but it's from a gear reduction engine will it work and how hard will it be to install it...
  3. P

Need Welders Advice (take two) Can this frame be save

Sorry I'm sober now, just kidding :shrug: I was having issues posting pictures. My question is for all you welders out there can this frame be repair ,somebody really did a number on it.
  4. P

Need Welders Advice

5. P

Help ID B&S 2 hp engine (not running)

Hi guys i have a B&S 2HP engine that came along on a Manco streaker , I got for my 11 year old son . He never rode a mini bike before so i wanted something that wasn't to fast .The problem is engine only starts when i spray into the carb, can't find any info on the engine for parts , because...
  6. P

Manco streaker fenders

Hi, guys i'm looking for a set of fenders for my Manco streaker. Thank you
  7. P

Help Identifying this mini bike

Here are some pictures
  8. P

vintage or not (help)

HI guys i'm going to look at a mini bike tomorrow , but didn't know if it was vintage or not . I try to post pictures but it didn't work , anyways it's has a scrub brake and the brake lever is in front of the right foot peg instead of behind it. One piece fork with a large fork plate and the...
  9. P

Need help to ID vintage B&S engine.

HI, guys i pick up what looks like a 1950's B&S engine , but can't find any infor on the engine as to how many hp it is and when was it made. Model # 80332 Type# 943246 Serial# 5907230 thanks.
  10. P

Ruttman spyder fender dimensions

Hi, guys can anybody tell me what are the dimensions for a Ruttman spyder fenders LxW and distance between center hole to center hole for hardware. thank you
  11. P

Need help restoring vintage 4hp tecumseh engine .

HI. guys i'm going to pickup a vintage tecumseh 4hp engine block lots of compression for 30 bucks. hs40 model 55200h serial # 1224b , i need a carburtor , muffler ,gas tank with bracket. I want to put this engine on a Ruttman spyder i'm restoring so i would like to find period correct parts . I...
  12. P

NEED advise on vintage 4hp Tecumseh mini bike engine

HI, guys i have a chance to buy a vintage Tecumseh 4hp mini bike engine it's has great compression for 25.00 bucks . Here the problem it's only the block , no carburtor , no muffler , no gas tank. The block look's great my question is would it be worth it to buy it and replace the missing parts...
  13. P

I need advise on drill holes in (ARCO) frame

HI, guys i notice a few holes in this frame, they look like somebody drill them there but i'm not sure. There one on each side of the frame between the two seat brackets ,might be hard to see it in the picture the other is by the rear wheel. My question is if they are orig to the frame what...
  14. P

ARCO roller with 1 piece 4 inch rims

MY new 4 inch rims ALEXANDER RENOLDS roller HI, guys i pick up this Arco roller over the weekend at a yard sale for 40.00 bucks. I notice it has 4 inch 1 piece rims on it, are these rims orig to this model and also what was the orig engine on this model Arco. Thank you
  15. P

Not sure what i bought (help ID)

HI, guys after buying a Arco mini bike for my son 9th birthday i started to look for another mini so we can ride together. I came across this one for 160 bucks . It didn't look like a cheap bike made in China so i took a chance on it plus it came with a Briggs & Stratton model 80202 1984 3hp...
  16. P

my first mini bike (how did i do)

Hi , guys i,m new to the forum and to mini bikes. I always wanted one growing up as a kid in the 7o's but never had a chance to get one. So i used my son 9th birthday which is on the 24th of this month as a excuse to score this one, owner say it's been siting still for many years but for 200.00...