Search results

1. farleypug

Owosso Explorer Trike for Sale-Michigan

I figured I would give someone a shot on this forum before It goes on Fee Bay. This is a very complete and mostly original 3 wheeler. It came from the factory with everything it needed to be street legal and it has a plate on it right now. It has a 8 horse engine that runs good with a new...
  2. farleypug

Honda 250 Trike

I know it's not quite from the good era, but I thought I would put it out there while I have it. I just traded for a dirt bike and the kid threw this in 250r. I honestly have no interest in this because it doesn't fit in next to my Explorer. It's a shame cause it starts right up and is real...
  3. farleypug

1971 Scatmobile On Craiglist in Michigan

Not mine, but here's the link. This thing is ridiculous and cool at the same time. Asking a lot but it appears to be nice and complete. Or at least as far as I can tell. And just in case the link is gone, here are a couple pics he has of it. Here's the link Classic '71 Scatmobile ATV
  4. farleypug

Go kart on Roids!!!

This may not be quite the right toy for this section but I wanted 70's Vintage Trikes to see a couple more pics of it. I couldn't figure out how to add the pics in a private message. It's completely made from scratch but very interesting.
  5. farleypug

1974 Owosso Explorer?

I want to say hi to everyone on this forum. I just joined because I picked this beauty up the other day. It's actually in really nice original shape and complete. I was just wondering if anyone can send me in the direction of finding info on this. I think it's a 1974 but not sure. It has an...