Search results

1. D

pvc air filter adapter

More pics please.
  2. D

Yet another jet question

I have been looking all over for this DIY on jetting. Can someone please tell me where it is?
  3. D

Advice/Opinions on this setup.

No one has any advice or opinion? :shrug:
  4. D

Advice/Opinions on this setup.

I am going to build two Motovox MBX10s for my wife and I. My plan for both is to use the 212cc Predator, a TAV with 12t sprocket, try to find a 60t sprocket for the rear, and use the stock 145/70-6--F/R tire in the rear. I am not looking for bullet take off, just for street cruising. I am 220...
  5. D

Before and After Predator (MOTOVOX)

Mini420 and Motovox- I sent you a PM. Thanks.
  6. D

Street Legal Dirt Bug-The Quest!

What happened? UPDATE, UPDATE!!! Well, as I was taking my Father to the doctor, I passed a guy that was in the turning lane going in the opposite direction riding what appeared to be a street legal (???) mini bike. I did not get a great look at it, but it was definitely a mini bike. It had a...
  7. D

Thanks old-timer. I thought these engines had the same pattern. Makes sense.
  8. D

Why did you have to use the plate? I have 2 of these rollers coming, and any info you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  9. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

rmm727- Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I did notice that at HF the shelf tag showed the 212cc as 7hp instead of the advertised 6.5hp. And my kids have a go kart with a Subaru 169cc and it says it is 6.5hp. Doesn't seem like there is a hp standard on these little power plants. texasfabguy- Have...
  10. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

FYI, the HF 420cc Predator is rated at 13hp. 420cc Predator :thumbsup:
  11. D

does it exist?

The larger the rear sprocket, the faster the take off. Less teeth = less take off.
  12. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

This is one sweet bike, and he has the 13hp 420cc on it. Is this size engine capable of safely running those high rpms that the small blocks seem to do? Like 8000+.
  13. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

I was just mainly curious about it. I read one thread where I guy took his engine (dont remember the hp) and modded it up with some performance parts and it dynoed at 9hp when he was done. wouldn't it have been cheaper to start with a 13hp engine and possibly get 20hp from it? You see what I am...
  14. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

I just got a coupon for a 13hp Predator (420cc). Would this be something to think about putting on a mini bike? Would there be any performance parts for it? It's $120 off, and at $279, why not. :scooter: :shrug:
  15. D

Post pic's of your custom or homemade exhaust

I am not going to leave till I have an answer to my question! :freakout:
  16. D

All these are great looking exhausts. And I am loving the duals. But I need some info. I want to know if the duals make it any quieter or just as quiet as the stock muffler, but without choking the power down like the stock muffler. Or will it still choke it down? Am I making any damn sense...
  17. D

Come on guys, I know this is probably a stupid question, but can you give me some insight on this. I want to have a nice quiet mini, but don't want to choke it the power down too much. Does it seem to be quieter with dual mufflers? Is it worth doing for the amount of quietness you do get? I do...
  18. D

Does dual exhaust let it breath better and make it quieter? or just breath better?
  19. D

Need pics of brake band setup

Heck yes! I love girls parts. :censure:
  20. D

Need pics of brake band setup

Thank you guys. That helps so much. :thumbsup: