Search results

1. D

Advice/Opinions on this setup.

I am going to build two Motovox MBX10s for my wife and I. My plan for both is to use the 212cc Predator, a TAV with 12t sprocket, try to find a 60t sprocket for the rear, and use the stock 145/70-6--F/R tire in the rear. I am not looking for bullet take off, just for street cruising. I am 220...
  2. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

I just got a coupon for a 13hp Predator (420cc). Would this be something to think about putting on a mini bike? Would there be any performance parts for it? It's $120 off, and at $279, why not. :scooter: :shrug:
  3. D

Need pics of brake band setup

Can I get some good close up pics of some brake band set ups? I am adding one to my mini, and need to see brackets and how they hook up. Thanks so much in advance. Dooner
  4. D

Street Legal???????

This is probably dumb, BUT........ Can these minis be made street legal? How would you go about doing this? I would love not being hassled by the local Popo if I decided to run to the convenient store when my bike is done. I know to stay off the highway. :scooter: Dooner
  5. D

Any Idea What Year?

I didn't want to post this to the "What Is It" thread because I am almost positive it is a Montgomery Wards mini bike. Not sure of the model number, but was really wondering about the year. When did they stop using that style of brake system on these? Forgive me for not knowing the correct term...
  6. D

Looking for mini bike.

I am looking for this style of Montgomery Wards mini bike. [/url][/IMG] Would like everything possible except for engine. Doesn't need to be in perfect shape. I have one, and I want to build two matching bike for my wife and I. I am in central Texas, a little south of Waco. I'd rather not...