Search results

1. minichoper

70 taco 22

Everything's new. Located near Sacramento. Asking 600. Not sure of the value of these
  2. minichoper

taco?

Custom Chrome Mini Bike,RC Truck
  3. minichoper

looking for taco springs

Where can i buy late model taco 22 fork springs?
  4. minichoper

late taco fork help

Whats the best way to clean the lower fork bore. i made the mistake of painting before i addressed this problem. theres rust and crud in there and wont allow proper operation.thanks
  5. minichoper

the chopper might leave today....

i may be trading for a yerf dog 32001. its a little more kid friendly,i have 2 little ones that love power sports
  6. minichoper

taco with new paint

I blasted and painted my taco. Ill be paint matching the briggs aswell. I wanted a "different" look so i experimented. Base coat clear coat. Now i think i need chrome springs. Let me know what you guys think. I may enter the build off to:confused:
  7. minichoper

a night at the office

6 in a row makes it go:hack:
  8. minichoper

nos goodyear blue streak slick

Tire is mounted on a unknown split wheel. Asking 110 plus shipping. Or trade for parts for my taco22.thanks
  9. minichoper

5"tires

Im looking for a set of tires for my 5" wheels. Street tread. Slicks are ok too. Thanks
  10. minichoper

found this today........

vintage Taco mini bike briggs & stratton with sidecar hack
  11. minichoper

pulled too hard

Ok, so i bolted on a new magnetron coil to my 71 flathead, added some fuel, pulled the cord and boom! It fired up!.....then died quickly. Im sure the carb needs total rebuild. I added some fuel to the carb and it fired again. While pulling though, the cold pulled out of the handle and sucked...
  12. minichoper

what should i expect to pay?

Whats the going rate to have my taco frame and forks powdercoated? They will need very minimal sand blasting. Iv stripped the 42 years of differnt paint jobs already
  13. minichoper

magnetron help

I need to order a kit for my ol briggs. Im confused on what kit i need. My engine is model 130202 type 0015-01 code 7109167. Thanks
  14. minichoper

tested reliability today

I was wondering if my home made chopper was reliable, so i took it on a 20mile round trip to my folks house. It ran like a champ! Only used about 16oz of fuel too! I got a ton of smiles and thumbs up along the way. Made me feel good that people like my work. Now that its "done" im gonna foucus...
  15. minichoper

thinking about a resto mod

Im contemplating moving foward with my taco build,without the correct briggs engine.the 3hp needs a coil and is missing all the carb and gov linkage. I cant seem to find the linkage for sale. The coil is not a problem. Help a new guy out with input please...
  16. minichoper

wtb rear taco wheel and sproket

I need a rear wheel and sprocket. And a front wheel too. I know they repop these. Maybe i can find somthing cheaper on here?
  17. minichoper

brought one home

Just picked up a taco 22. The guy says its a 69? He also threw in what he said is the stock briggs engine. This thing is straight. How do i check the year of the frame and engine? Paid $50 for frame,forks,and engine. Did i do good?
  18. minichoper

69 taco 22 engine help

What engine did a 69 taco22 come with? Thanks
  19. minichoper

id and est.value

Help me out guys. What is it, and whats a fair offer.thanks
  20. minichoper

tav2 question

Im planning on a tav2 for my mini chopper. My question is will it work well with my current setup? Im running a 6.5 clone with a 60t rear sprocket and a 18" rear tire.combined weight of me and the bike is roughly 280ish....depending on my adult beverage consumption. Thanks guys