Search results

1. B

1971 tecumseh hs40 lighted engine & clutch

Is your motor still available please let me know Brett 425-345-2203
  2. B

arctic cat ramrod parts wanted

Hello, I was wondering if you still have some of the ramrod parts or any for a climber. Please email me or call. bwvanetta@Hotmail.com or 425-345-2203 Brett
  3. B

Hi, my name is Brett. I understand you are the King of Ramrods. I am trying to restore one for...

Hi, my name is Brett. I understand you are the King of Ramrods. I am trying to restore one for my son Nicholas. I am searching for a front fender, heat shield for the top of the motor, and air cleaner/filter and maybe a carb or parts carb. Would you have any of these parts for sale or know...
  4. B

Hi, My name is Brett. I noticed you have a climber also. I have been restoring a climber with my...

Hi, My name is Brett. I noticed you have a climber also. I have been restoring a climber with my son and am trying to reassemble it. I am having a difficult time with the rear axle assembly. There are so many pieces and parts washers and spacers and I am not sure of the order to put it back...
  5. B

arctic cat ramrod parts wanted

Trying to find a few parts for a 1972 ramrod. Looking for a front fender, kill switch, carb, air filter. Thanks Brett bwvanetta@hotmail.com
  6. B

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod parts

Hi,saw your post and wondering if you still have any ramrod parts. Email please when you get this. Need a front fender,carb, and air filter Email me bwvanetta@hotmail.com
  7. B

1972 Arctic Cat Ramrod parts

Hi,saw your post and wondering if you still have any ramrod parts. Email please when you get this. Need a front fender,carb, and air filter
  8. B

sebac shock part or old shock needed!!!!!

shocks are any of these shocks for sale? what would one need for a nice pair of shocks for my climber?
  9. WP_000222

WP_000222

arctic cat restoration project
  10. WP_000219

WP_000219

11. WP_000169

WP_000169

12. B

HS50 Questions out too the experts

Hello Dave, I read your post on the hs50 motor. It looked like you were wondering what parts you would need to run lights on your bike. I am doing my very first bike project with my 8 year old on a arctic cat climber and have the exact same engine. I also need to know what parts are needed...
  13. B

Hi, I am in need of an exhaust nipple for an arctic cat climber exhaust. I have the exhaust...

Hi, I am in need of an exhaust nipple for an arctic cat climber exhaust. I have the exhaust pipe and bought a nipple on ebay but it is to large. Do you have this part?
  14. B

"Mighty Burro"

Hey, I have a similar bike to this that I purchased a couple of years ago from a yard sale. Mine is a Mini Burro and I did do a little research and found out that this bike was built in the late 60s at Angle Lake Cyclery down on Pac Hwy. The original owners son now owns and operates the...