Search results

1. L

taco looks nice

I saw that one today on CL. Very tempting.
  2. L

Carb problems and upgrade kits

BTW, I picked up a new carb from a local guy. Bolted it on and it runs like a champ. Great for lightweights but I think I need more power :) Still thinking about an engine swap.
  3. L

Just another doodle.

Wow, that's really turning out cool! Some of you guys on this forum do some incredible work!!!
  4. L

Where can I find a Harbor Freight coupon?

I just went to the HF site...there is a $99 coupon that just came out today :) Guess where I'm heading at lunch time today?
  5. L

Great, thanks for the info guys!
  6. L

After being on this forum for a few days now, I think I'm hooked. I hear you all talking about the Harbor Freight 6.5hp engines for $99. I see that they are actually closer to $170. I've heard a few of you mention a $99 coupon. Are these still out there and where can I find one? Thanks, Bob
  7. L

Baja Heat mini bike 5.5 flooding

Mine does the same thing and the cap is vented. I'm really frustrated with this stock engine. Since I got mine next to new and really cheap, I'm most likely gonna do a engine upgrade :)
  8. L

Lets see your modded out Doodlebugs.

Some of you guys have really put some nice work into them. Gives me tons of ideas :)
  9. L

New Baja

The color is very different. I'm diggin it.
  10. L

Yeah, I'm leaning more towards an engine swap. Is there a link for the kit on OldMiniBikes.com or should I just pick up the phone and give them a call?
  11. L

Hey guys, I'm a newbee here. Nice forum! Anyways, I picked up a little Doodle Bug for $100. It was only a few weeks old. The owner was frustrated cause he could never get it to run well. Idles but dies when given gas. I've played with the mix and the choke and I can't get it to run very well...
  12. L

Hahaha...I guess I'll ask the same question as everyone else. Do you still have the carb kits...

Hahaha...I guess I'll ask the same question as everyone else. Do you still have the carb kits for the 2.8 engines? Thanks!