Search results

1. Wagdad

Help!!! Need different carb for my Briggs 5

I am looking for an intake and carb for my stock 5 hp Briggs. The stock setup with carb mounted on top of tank will not fit into my mini frame! Anyone have the set up I need or steer me to one??? Thanks My set up now.....tank and carb hit the frame.
  2. Wagdad

help mounting nighthawk forks

I have a bird nighthawk i am trying to get up and running. Was in parts when i got it. I am now ready to start assembling it but need help on how to properly mount the forks to the frame? Are there bushings or spacers i need? Any help is greatly appreciated
  3. Wagdad

Nighthawk project

Second project with my son. Believe it's a bird nighthawk. Got just the frame, forks, handlebars, & front wheel. Couldn't find a rear wheel so I sold the front tire and bought another set of 10" rims. Will be a slow project but working on it daily. Just trying to get a good rideable bike.
  4. Wagdad

Hensim 98cc pull start.

Looking for a pull star for a 2008 hensim 98cc motor. I have no part number to go by. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know nothing about these motors but need the starter for a mini bike project. Thanks # off of motor: HS152F 08L04612 Any info on motor helpful also.
  5. Wagdad

Bird nighthawk parts

Handlebars and 10" front 5 spoke rim for a bird nighthawk. $10 plus shipping for bars and $20 plus shipping for wheel. Will get pics up ASAP. Thanks
  6. Wagdad

Lil Sensation w/ 6.5 predator

My 14 yo son brought home this Sensation that his Papa used to ride 40 years ago. The old Briggs had a tap broke off in a carb hole so we opted for the predator. Had my son pay for the motor and dad paid for the 2 yr warranty! Figure he will take care of it if he paid for it!We had a blast...
  7. Wagdad

briggs parts

Looking for a block for a 13202 b&s 5hp. Or whole motor if priced right. Thanks
  8. Wagdad

bird nighthawk

Looking for rear tire assemby and front forks for a bird nighthawk. 10" tire with spoke rim.