Search results

1. T

Listed my Bonanza MX on ebay

It was fun while it lasted but Johnny law caught me the day I actually got it done and working right.. I had a good scary 45 minutes on it though first. Just took a quick run after these pictures, damn I wish I could get away with riding this in my neighborhood.. Thanks to everyone on this...
  2. T

Hillard clutch drive sprocket..switch..OldMiniBikes Warehouse question..

I need to lower the tooth count on a hillard extreme duty 1" bore clutch..Can I switch out the drive sprocket attached to a 1" bore hillard extreme duty clutch with this sprocket from OldMiniBikes? Never done this, checking to see if this is possible with this clutch...Thanks for the opinions...
  3. T

Bonanza Brotherhood..Before and After pictures but now need everyones help...

Bonanza Before and After pictures but need some help... Ok, first I am sorry to all of you that did not want me to put this engine on this bike. I promise, no Bonanza was damaged or hurt in order to fit this engine in there. I used the existing holes that were in the bike when I purchased...
  4. T

carburetor stud for air filter adaptor gx390 gx340 where to get one??

Where to get one... Anyone? Thanks...
  5. T

gx340 gx390 346cc predator stud bolts help.. general questions..thanks

I have a few questions I hope you all can help me with. I have a 346cc predator. The 346cc predator is pretty much compatible with all gx340 and gx390 parts right? Does anyone know where to order the stud bolts and which ones for this engine for mounting a billet adaptor and air filter...
  6. T

4.80/4.00 x 8 slick rear tire anyone got one?

Searched can't find any photos or info on where to obtain a true rear slick... Anyone have this size on their bike in a slick? If so please send me a picture and link to where you purchased..Thank you!
  7. T

Bonanza....chrome paint on rims wheels? Anyone tried it?

I had my Bonanza aluminium wheels sand blasted. I initially removed the old paint and started to try and polish but there was so much old paint on the backsides I gave up. The guy at the speed shop said the quality of the aluminum is not good enough to get a good polish finish and suggested I...
  8. T

Bonanza Brotherhood Post some pictures for inspiration..

Guys I'm trying to decide on a new color for my project. Here is the picture before the tear down with the project manager in it.. I've got it all apart. Just dropped the rims off for a bead blast. Getting the original seat redone. Going to go with a dark tan vinyl or leather. Post...
  9. T

Please help identify this mini bike.

Also need help finding brake pads for this bike if you are familiar with it. If they are not available some suggestions on making this one stop besides feet would be great. All help is greatly appreciated. Not sure if this is the original engine but it is a 2hp briggs that runs. Seems...
  10. T

LARGE BUYANG POCKET BIKE X19 with Briggs or Predator?

Any one ever tore apart one of these and installed a predator or regular horizontal shaft engine? It has a pretty nice long wheel base at 41" from axle to axle and 10" rims. Can't decide if I should just use this thing for some parts, sell off parts, sell as is or take out the engine and...
  11. T

346cc predator, inexpensive suggestions..

Any suggestions for an inexpensive air filter and exhaust for this engine? What size exhaust mount should I look for? Are there any old briggs exhaust I could use that would fit? If so which engines would have the same size exhaust? Is it possible to buy an after market air filter at...
  12. T

346cc predator, any project pictures?

Hello, I've got the engine. I'm looking for a mini bike frame for it. If any of you guys have already built a mini bike with this size engine can you post some pictures, details or links to similar projects? Just trying to see which frames will work without much modifications....Thanks!
  13. T

Throttle connection help with Briggs please..Thank you!

Ok, I don't think I'm doing too bad for a newbie. Got throttle cable where it needs to be. Idling perfect just need an idea or thoughts on hooking the cable to the arm. Up to this point I have used scrap stuff. Bolts with washer falling off, cause of idle.. Pictures, descriptions of...
  14. T

small cylinder round gas tank on DB30

Anyone have a used small round gas tank?. New one they would like to sell? If so let me know how much with shipping. I'm in central Florida. Thank you.
  15. T

6.75 briggs and stratton

Hello everyone, Need some help. I just picked up a used Briggs & Stratton 6.75 motor. I am planning on putting it on a DB30. This is the first time I have worked on a mini bike. This came off a pressure washer so it appears the conversion will be more complicated than the usual new 6.5...