Search results

1. R

Another mystery

Any ideas what brand/year? Thanks!
  2. R

What is it?

I noticed that right after posting, but the rear frame tubes looked similar. Lime green it it!!!
  3. R

What is it?

Turns out it should be red! The frame tubes look exactly like the little bike I hope to grab. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!!!
  4. R

What is it?

Awesome!!! "Racy Lime Green..." I hope to pick this up tomorrow and will keep you posted on progress. THANKS!
  5. R

What is it?

Thanks!!!
  6. R

What is it?

Any idea of the brand/year? Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays to all!!!
  7. R

Pioneer? What brand or year?

Thanks for passing along this great knowledge!
  8. R

Another angle. Curious who made these. Thanks!
  9. R

Anyone know more about this beast? Thanks!
  10. R

Clean Coyote

Never got the time or chance to tear into this motor, so today I decided to see inside... Was really happy to find such a clean machine!!! Now hunting a few more parts for this to be all original once again. Merry Christmas to ALL!!!
  11. Nice and clean

Nice and clean

12. IMG_39702

IMG_39702

13. IMG_39714

IMG_39714

14. R

Coyote engine cover

Dear Santa, I have been a mostly good boy this year. My Kawasaki Coyote was the BEST GIFT EVER, but now is missing the smaller engine cover. Can you (or any of your helpers) please bring me a new one for Christmas?!?!?! Thanks!!! Your friend, Robbie
  15. R

Coyote petcock

I found a rubber o-ring #14 (15/16" x 3/4" I.D. x 3/32") and put that in the collar, then slipped the plastic piece back on. No drips and happy to get working on other issues now!!!
  16. R

Coyote petcock

Went out to start up my Kawasaki Coyote and the petcock bowl was leaking... Noticed the plastic has shrunken and no longer seems to fit the gasket, or the ring! Any ideas on a repair? Thanks!!!
  17. 00505_3Wkg2vojAJr_50x50c

00505_3Wkg2vojAJr_50x50c

18. R

1" recoil spring

Hunting the 1" recoil spring for my little Coyote. Looks like this, but with a loop (attached to bottom) at one end that goes through the cover. Any help is appreciated!!! Wishing you all a filling and peaceful Thanksgiving! r
  19. mb_spring

mb_spring

20. R

Coyote recoil

Of course, being a photographer you would THINK I was smart enough to include photos, rather than stumble over my words... Thanks for any help, but as you can see, I have most of the parts, except the spring that broke today and one pawl. The smaller cover measures 3 inches across (mine...