Search results

1. MGDBminibikes

Baja Custom Minibike 196cc NR RACING

Up for sale I have a Baja Minibike Project that I finished and need gone. I spent a lot of time and money getting this thing to completion and it is a beauty. I started out by buying the frame and wheels and then just went custom from there. Heres the parts list: NR Racing Stage 1 Lifan Race...
  2. MGDBminibikes

Lifan Clone 6.5 Upgrades for more torque and revving...

Hi, I have a NR Racing Stage 1 modified lifan 6.5hp clone. It currently has: 18lb valve springs rejetted oem carb honda oem flywheel (not aluminum) aftermarket air filter no governor I'm looking to get more torque, and the ability to safely rev it higher. I've looked over the...
  3. MGDBminibikes

Help with Nodded Engine Tuning

Hey all. I have a Briggs 55hp built by outlaw17 and need some help. First off I can't get the engine to idle correctly. Also it won't run consistently when I hold the throttle in one spot. I have to rev it to get a smooth throttle response. The carb also shoots a cloud of gas into the air filter...
  4. MGDBminibikes

FS: Tecumseh Gas Tank

Up for sale is a Tecumseh Snow Blower Gas Tank in great condition. Very little cosmetic wear and comes with metal bracket. Fuel filter is built in on cap too. Asking $35 shipped OBO
  5. MGDBminibikes

FS: 5hp Briggs Flathead Custom Built

Up for sale I have a completely rebuilt 5hp briggs engine for sale. Block was blasted and honed, good port job, milled head, great little cam, tillotson hl314 gas carb, fuel pump, strait pipe, new breather and tube, powdercoated tin and all stainless bolts. engine only has break in time on it...
  6. MGDBminibikes

FS: Baja Doodlebug 97cc Engine ~ $60 shipped

Hey Guys! Up for sale I have a Baja Doodlebug Engine (97cc) It came off a 2011 doodlebug. The clutch is bad and needs to be replaced but the engine starts fine and can be used for parts. Gas tank is included:) Looking for $60 shipped... I live in Chicago so if anybody wants to pick it up for $50...