Search results

1. Rustygold

Alexander Reynolds 4921

If I don't forget I will get pictures later today.
  2. Rustygold

Alexander Reynolds 4921

Thanks. It really has had it very rough thru the decades. Poor thing needs lots of TLC. I have seen the model number sometimes denotes some things about the bike but it seems random enough that it could take a long hard investigation to ever figure how the model numbers break down. I the serial...
  3. Rustygold

Alexander Reynolds 4921

I have a very rough Arco frame. It's a model 4921. I have seen models of 25xx,36xx,etc but no other 4921 and like most of us with new old toys, I'm curious about it. I did see a thread that said on the 25xx models the 25 stood for 2.5hp and the last digit might be the year. Anybody have any Arco...
  4. Rustygold

What is it....again

Now I'm also a vintage dirt and street bike nut too so... Watchable got ?
  5. Rustygold

What is it....again

I doubt that I part it but it may get hung up in the corner for a while.
  6. Rustygold

What is it....again

@Triley41395 What model is it so that I can try to further research it ?
  7. Rustygold

What is it....again

It looks like you very well may be right. But I can't find and pictures of any with this style handlebars. Suppose they have been swapped on off of something else ?
  8. Rustygold

What is it....again

This is a very rough one that I recently drug in. I posted a whatsit post with the engine on it without a lot of luck. Here it is without the engine. Any thoughts on what make and model this frame is now that we can see it better ?
  9. Rustygold

ARCO / Alexander Reynolds ?

The front has a spring too. It's on the triple tree and kind of hard to see.
  10. Rustygold

It's kind of a cool setup IMHO for a low end kids cheap toy (in the day).
  11. Rustygold

What is it ? Rupp ?

I'm not knowledgeable as I would need to be to identify it. It does appear to have a Rupp swing arm. But the triple tree would have to have been changed. I have a Super Scat here too and the frames don't appear to be the same.
  12. Rustygold

Rupp Scrambler ?

Me too. These needed saved.
  13. Rustygold

Rupp Scrambler ?

I know. Don't it suck,what people do to vintage Americana ?
  14. Rustygold

Rupp Scrambler ?

Thanks King.
  15. Rustygold

It does suck that the frame rail broke. But a welder and maybe a little extra material and it can be saved. I'm curious what you mean "optioned that way" ? It looks like this one had a rear disc brake. I thought that was odd if it is original.
  16. Rustygold

Super Scat Cat ?

Who made them ? What year would this one be ? What engine did it have ?
  17. Rustygold

What is it ? Rupp ?

Any ideas on make,model and year ? Wrong forks and bars ? What are they from if so ? Someone also said the gusset at the back of the neck also ?
  18. Rustygold

Any idea of what model and year ?
  19. Rustygold

Rupp Scrambler ?

Is it a Rupp Scrambler ? Any clues to the year ?
  20. Rustygold

Tri Rod STR 381 ?

I have been so busy I haven't messed with it. I also have a Snowco mini scat trike that I need to get back to that I haven't messed with. I still haven't done any research to see if I can find more original literature either. Hopefully I can began messing with it a little more now. I need make a...