Search results

1. F

Making a headlight mount

So i have been working on this Tomos Tx50 for a while. This dirt-bike has a 49cc moped engine so it has a built-in dynamo, i might aswell use it! Making the headlight mount (Tomos Tx50) - YouTube
  2. F

Changing gaskets!

My 2-stroke engine was leaking gear oil :( So i bought the gaskets, and i thought I'd make a video about it. Enjoy! Replacing Tomos A35 Engine Gaskets - YouTube
  3. F

Engine dynamo

Hi, i am in the process of restoring a Tomos Tx50. I recently changed the gaskets on the engine and saw that the engine has a two cables coming out of it. one of them i know is for the spark plug. But could the other one be used to power a 12 volt light? If so will it need an voltage regulator...
  4. F

Changing a gasket on a Tomos 49cc engine

Recently my Tomos TX50 was leaking oil. So i ordered the gaskets from eBay and installed them. It has been a week since i made this video and it hasn't leaked any oil.Enjoy! :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gFg14lBJp0
  5. F

Installing a Tailgate Lock

So i've been wanting a Tailgate lock for my Toyota Tacoma. A couple of weeks ago i finally ordered it and decided to make a video of the installation process, mainly to help other people. Enjoy! :smile: How To:Tacoma Tailgate Lock Installation - YouTube
  6. F

LetsBuildStuff!

Hello everyone! I'm a new guy here and a while back i decided to make my own Youtube channel. I have uploaded a couple of videos already of me going out on a ride on my minibikes and pocketbike. I recently bought a 1997 Tomos TX50 for $30!! And i am going to upload the progress of the...
  7. F

Tomos Tx50 Restoration timelapse

Hi, this is a quick little video i made about me restoring my 1997 Tomos Tx50. I bought the bike for $30!! Hope you guys enjoy it!! Feel free to comment about the video or ask questions about the bike!:scooter: Painting the Tomos TX50 - YouTube
  8. F

Wobbly Steering

Hi, this is my second post. My first post was about my first minibike a Cat300X and so far i love it, but yesterday i took it for a quick ride and i noticed that the steering was getting loose. I have no idea if this is common or if i need some other type of bolts to hold it together. I am using...
  9. F

Going out for a ride(Helmet-cam)

Hi! This is me riding my restored 150cc pocketbike, my friend is riding a Cat 300X minibike. Enjoy the video! Going out for a ride - YouTube
  10. F

My Cat 300x Minibike

Cat 300x Minibike This is my Cat300x, i bought the frame and wheels for $20!! It was an amazing deal, anyways here is a video of me doing a walkaround. :) 6.5Hp Minibike - YouTube