Search results

1. njconXtions

Landed: 1980 Honda C70

Its a beauty... not done detailing it. 95% original :scooter::thumbsup:
  2. njconXtions

Tire Question!

I am looking to replace the tires on my vintage MTD with 10" spoke wheels. The current tires are Cheng Shins - 3.25 × 10 2ply knobby. I have been looking for replacements and only find 3.00 or 3.50 x 10. Which is best to use? What's the difference b/t 3.0, 3.5 etc.is it the width?
  3. njconXtions

Question: 83 Honda z50R

I am looking at a 83 z50R. I noticed the petcock is on the right side of the gas tank, which puts it right near the muffler - is it supposed to be on the left? Get the feeling its not the OEM tank. I appreciate the help in advance.
  4. njconXtions

Landed: 1969 Honda Z50a

Just picked up a Z50 today. Going to restore it. :hammer::grind:
  5. njconXtions

WANTED: Gas tank for vintage MTD Trail Flight

I currently have a Rupp tank on the bike, however, the handlebars at full turn, left or right hit the side of the tank....if an original is not avail, what is a good replacement?
  6. njconXtions

What type is this minibike?

I purchased this two weeks ago. Cleaned it up a bit to inspect condition of frame, bolts, etc. I do know that the gas tank is not an original. I was told it came off a Rupp mini. It has a newer tecumseh 3.5 HP Power Sport engine. Great thing is it runs great and the torq a verter works like...