Search results

1. AndrewC

Strongest engine for supercharging?

Yeah the VW ones are hard to come buy these days. If you are going to machine it down a AMR will work. There is a guy here in Aus that has vw smog pumps but i cant think of his web site. If i do ill post it up. Cheers
  2. AndrewC

Strongest engine for supercharging?

Amr 500 and even 300 are way to big. A vw smog pump would be ok. As for motor 20 pound is a lot have you done the maths on what hp that would equal? I would start with a genuine Honda block and use billet rod for starters. As for the rest your on your own.
  3. AndrewC

Can you mount a predator 212 90 degrees

Sure. First I cut up a spare side cover in half and mocked the block up to get the correct oil level. I then made a sheet metal dipper for the billet rod and cut of the original. I also put a small plate in as a windage tray because it's on a mini speedway style bike so I plan to lean it over a...
  4. AndrewC

Perfomance built Hemi Predator project

It also means you don't need to bastardise a perfectly good cylinder head with a deep groove in it.
  5. AndrewC

Hi Gerald, Had to do a few internal modifications to make it all work. Its on a scaled speedway style bike frame so whether the harsh sideways leaning angles will cause issues is yet to be seen.
  6. AndrewC

Not many flatheads getting around here and I much prefer OHV engines to be honest. I also import Clone stuff from China so it was laying in the shed begging for it.
  7. AndrewC

This is my past vertical mounted 420.
  8. IMG_06232

IMG_06232

9. IMG_06223

IMG_06223

10. AndrewC

Who stocks 390 - 460 hemi clone heads

I am after either clone or predator hemi heads to suit big blocks, so if anyone could tell me who can get me a few that would be appreciated. Cheers
  11. AndrewC

predator hemi mods

Make sure you put a billet rod in it.
  12. AndrewC

best porters and head work guys in mi

Yeah and people here say bruz, still does not make it a real word.
  13. AndrewC

best porters and head work guys in mi

Who is buying all your bits? You have a never ending list of bits.... Oh and by the way prolly is not a real word.... Kids
  14. AndrewC

Hemi Head Predator Build (60363)

This is correct! Cheers Coxy.
  15. AndrewC

My Jr Dragbike

It will be on the jackshaft, I have a Bully Turbo to go on it.
  16. AndrewC

pushrods keep falling out

Id love to see a photo of what is going on here. Coxy
  17. AndrewC

Rear Bearings and Spacers

Please post in the right section..... Not every post belongs in projects.
  18. AndrewC

stage 5 engine question

You don't, just don't play with the governor.
  19. AndrewC

Racing clutch

yes but he is running stainless valves which are heavier and larger valves, it is recommended that you use 26lb springs as far as I can remember, but that all depend on your installed height too and type of rockers etc. Heavier springs are needed for high revs with larger valves to avoid...