Search results

1. anthony402

connecting rod problem

Installed the arc billet rod with bearing....cl1 cam 18lb springs So at first i cant even pull start the engine so i loosen the rod up Now i can start it.....runs good then bam1 Rod bolts.come.loose an.knocks againt my block But i cant tighten it up or i cant even pull start it...
  2. anthony402

anyone in omaha nebraska?

Looking for people to.ride with met a guy who ibsold a bike to who has 8 acres of land to ride on Just wondering if anyone else lives here
  3. 0508140019

4. 0507140306a

0507140306a

5. 0507140306b

0507140306b

6. anthony402

Anyone in omaha, nebraska?

looking for peoplw.to.come.ride with...met a.nice guy i.sold.a.bike too who.hosts a get together on his 8 acre land....wondering if anyone else is around to.have some fun!
  7. anthony402

Who's worse Pigs,neighbors

By the way it's 830 at night kids shouldn't be outside playing anyways!! Witch no one was outside
  8. anthony402

Who's worse Pigs,neighbors

Lol....seems like when someone sees you having fun they gotta come an destroy it!! If I'm going faster then 25 mph in the neighborhood . Then make sure your duckin kids aren't in the street!!! Neighbors threaten to call the pigs do it!! They gotta catch me riding!!!! Lmao...
  9. anthony402

Smoke one, Roll another up!

Smoke one, Roll another up!
  10. anthony402

The NEED FOR SPEEEEED!!

Yeah buddy ricky bobby style! 12 tooth clutch 40tooth sprocket Will make you gooooo fasssst! Lol will also make your clutch smoke! Haha havnt figured if im smoking my clutchor if its just the oil being burned off......lol Hmmm max torque clutch brand newish... Thinking maybe a smaller...
  11. anthony402

Govenor removed

Stumped you all with that last paragraph :doah::laugh:
  12. anthony402

Govenor removed

I got some advice for all,you nutt huggers ..get your shine box!! Also I understand that most of you are old as hell and are afraid of hurting yourself! Or have no insurance due to the fact you can't afford it...that doesn't mean everyone plays by the rules or even cares, cause I don't.....if...
  13. anthony402

Govenor removed

Thats not a union...unions dont let just anyone join! YOU GOTTA GET VOTED IN WORM
  14. anthony402

Govenor removed

Scabs# fingers are tooo big lol
  15. anthony402

Govenor removed

Anyways..........ya it was kinda fun? Got all you guys pissed lmao well, lunch is over time to go.earn my UNION WAGES!!!!!! Keep grinding it out SCAPS, AND WORMS ( CHARLIE72 )
  16. anthony402

Govenor removed

Wormmmmmy....wooorrmmmmyy
  17. anthony402

Govenor removed

Charlie72 ...you arent even a brother lol how are you gunna say local 60?:laugh: lil worm scap
  18. anthony402

Govenor removed

Im an electrician NOT a SMALL ENGINE ,LAWN MOWER FIXER...get real if you took the time and looked at the pictures of the first page ....little plastic wheel..left hand corner? You see that? Oh what is it?!
  19. anthony402

Govenor removed

Notice how none of you say anything....cause you are dumb, or you didnt look.at the pictures!!! So uh yeah after you guys are done suckin eachother lemme know!:smile::laugh::thumbsup::hammer:
  20. anthony402

Govenor removed

Well dont be so gay, look at my pictures gov is still in!! Get sum! Like seriously safety this safety that...ur an idiot.if you blow ur.motor.up! Probley cuz u over revved for 10 mins straight:thumbsup: i hate WHISSLE BLOWERS ,WORMS