Search results

1. H

REAR DISC BRAKES on a mini

Hotrodminibike.com has hydraulic brake kits for 49.99 thinking of buying it comes with cable lever and the brake its a complete kit and its a direct bolt on
  2. H

brake problem disc to hydraulic or ???

Well I took the brake apart and put it back together there is a screw in bar that a nut is on the center seems like that just need adjusted and now they work but need adjusting n brake cable needs pulled tighter and im still havin trouble finding the sweet spot on my idle it just seems to be...
  3. H

Heres a pic of the mechanical brake set up I tryed adjusting and loosening it the brake wont releast from thebdisc I even removed the arm that controls the brake
  4. H

Every frame I see the tops is straight where seat as to where mine has a curve so I cant really figure out what it is if u have any idea im up to hear it bc like I said I honestly dont know
  5. H

I will post a pic of caliber tomorrow in the morning
  6. H

Heres a pic of bike with old motor same brake if u r able to zoom only difference is in this has a suicide brake handle
  7. H

I dont have a pic of caliper at the time but this is my bike its custom I think idk what make it is to be honest I got another pic with old motor on it
  8. H

Did it have stopping power or wefe they new and broke
  9. H

I have a mechanical brake set up seems like it locked or froze up and is stuck rubbing on wheel I was wondering if it were salvagable or get new mechanical or just switch to hydraulic I have a 6.5 hp predator idk if the mechanical will have enough stopping power now I f I do switch to a...
  10. H

having more problems

Its not completely locked up any more but its still tight its been a work in progress but will be bad ass when I completely finished with brakes and my new seat thanks to everyone who has been helping me along the way
  11. H

having more problems

Jeep u are absolutely right I had it backwards my old engine was set up to pull the throttle towards the front as to where the predator is backward to that hot it fixed and is running well I have to mount it better tho bc the torque is pretty rough so tomorrow after work it will be finished...
  12. H

adjusting idle

When I switch to run it dies so I adjust the I switch to run it screams like a bat out of hell I had it good earlier then my clutch and chain were perfectly aligned so I fixed that issue and now it seems like it needs adjusted again I dont get it so I got the clutch and chain off now while...
  13. H

adjusting idle

One more
  14. H

adjusting idle

Another
  15. H

adjusting idle

I read on here to adjust the screw all the way out I hop thats right heres some pics before i adjusted the screw let me what u think or suggest thanks I know the clutch and chain are off again wanna make sure its right before I reinstall
  16. H

adjusting idle

When ur adjusting the idle should the motor be running been getting mixed answer from my friends and they are not the brightest crayon in the box reason im asking is bc the motor is running like I beast when I switch out of choke thanks
  17. H

Adjusting the idle on a Predator?

What if u got an extra spring closing the butterfly and ur screw is out as far as u can and it still idles like a beast any one know bc thats where im at
  18. H

how come OldMiniBikes on ebay is cheaper???

Ya I have key way and both set screws but theres like a quarter inch left behind the clutch I wentband bout to washer at my local lowes and it fits perfect but now when I start it with the chocke on and switchbit to run its like the bike is getting throttle im not sure how to describe it but its...
  19. H

having more problems

eureeka It runs the shaft was turnt and froze up so I spun it back its starts and is running like a bat out of hell now I remove the box with rabbit and turtle question is now why when I turn choke to run the motor sounds like it is full thottle and the gray switch some times flys off what...
  20. H

having more problems

I was wondering if I took the cage off of chord if maybe theres something wrong inside of there its stock motor no upgrades all I did was put clutch on n run throttle cable I was wondering if maybe the fuel is not getting to motor I will take a pic and post it in the morning idk im gonna try n...