Search results

1. B

mikuni fuel pump on a briggs and stratton 3.5HP?

could you tell me what fuel pump will work with my smaller 3.5 HP briggs.. I'm looking at mikuni pump DF44-211 will that work with my motor? thanks
  2. B

what fuel pump do i need to go with for my 3.5 HP motor.. didn't realize there was so many. thanks
  3. B

ok.. thanks man. i just have not seen anyone talk about using a pump with are kind of motors and wast sure if it works the same or what part of the motor i need to tap into.. thanks I'm going to give it a go!
  4. B

hey everyone.. has anyone put a pluse fuel pump on a briggs and stratton 3.5 hp? what location would be best to install into the motor at? could i just use the breather assembly some one with this pump or go ahead and tap into the case somewhere? and if i do what location would be a good...
  5. B

Briggs 3.5 HP carb?

Thanks for all the info guys. Guess I will give the Tecumseh H35/H40 a try and see what happens. I have a Tig welder so fabbing up something shouldn't be a real problem.
  6. B

Briggs 3.5 HP carb?

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. Can anyone tell what carb I can use with this motor that would bring out the best of it. I have one picked out. Can anyone confirm if I'm getting the right setup. Thanks everyone Monster Scooter Parts: 50cc, 70cc, 90cc, 110cc, 125cc "Honda Style" Carburetor...