Search results

1. F

wont start after flywheel ?

Have a hemi predator that i just installed a arc ultra light flywheel in now it wont start ? When trying to start recoil string pulls out of my hand real hard thought it broke my fingers, coil gap is set to .30 and is torqued to 54fp .. any suggestions ??
  2. F

what to use ?

removed the governor on my predator 212 (yes i have a billet flywheel) and i need to know what to use to plug the hole on the side of the block ? i know what to use for the front and the top but cant find any info on the side hole, any info would be good thanks
  3. F

looking for 8" or 10" pocket bike front wheel and tire

As the title states looking for a 8" or 10" front wheel and tire off a pocket bike or something similar
  4. F

Predator 420cc on a db30

Has anyone done this yet ? Pics? Wonder if it would work with a pmr engine plate from a 212cc and no jack shaft ? I think I'm gonna give it a try
  5. F

stretched my db30

been wanting to do this for a while , turned out pretty good so far heres some pics
  6. F

12.5x2.5 front tire

Anyone use one of these for a front wheel on a drag bike setup ? Its off a electric scooter. Wondering if its too small ??
  7. F

flywheel question

Will a OE aluminum flywheel off a vertical shaft honda engine work on a horizontal shaft predator 212 ?
  8. F

Carb spacer ?

The black plastic spacer between the head and carb somehow cracked on me, do I need this piece ? Can I just not use it ? Or where can I get a new one .. Predator 212
  9. F

have 2 predators.. which to use ??

So i have a non hemi predator with a cnc air filter adapter, k&n filter, autolite plug, straight pipe header, jet kit and 140 e tube and a hilliard extreme duty clutch, i also just picked up a hemi predator with a max torque clutch. Question is will the hemi make more power if i swapped...
  10. F

new addition

So randomly looking on craigslist today i came across this .. i thought it was a fake add wasnt really a description just a pic and said must sell .. so on with the goods .. its a hemi predator, pmr plate, clutch cover, have no clue what the frame is or what brand the clutch is anyone know ...
  11. F

autolite racing spark plug

Are they worth getting ? Have read some posts where people have had good luck with them and have seen some where they have made an engine run terrible .. whats everyone's opinion ? Will be on a 212 predator with header, kn filter and jet kit
  12. F

it's alive !

Got it together for now
  13. F

engine adapter plate install ???

Got the adapter plate from OldMiniBikes and it did not come with instructions ?? Where do i need to drill the 4 holes ? Also went with a hillard clutch do i need spacers to align it correctly ? Theres about a 1/16 gap between the bolt and clutch .. 212 predator on a doodlebug
  14. F

1st doodlebug build

Got this as half a roller and painted it and got the wheels and tires on .. got a predator for it but up in the air what route I want to go with it at the moment. Heres a couple pics so far
  15. F

need rear rotor for baja racer (green frame)

Need a rear brake rotor for a baja racer .. also looking for 212 predator go fast parts .. thanks
  16. F

chain setup with 212 predator

can yall post pics of how you are running your chain and what your using on your db30 ? thanks
  17. F

new from louisville !

Howdy howdy ! Finally joined the forum. Ive had a couple mini bikes and recently picked up a roller baja racer that I have some pretty cool plans for