Search results

1. VT2

Minibike option

Anyone recognize this minibike option?
  2. VT2

Anyone here a vintage engine hoarder?

Thanks! Where can I find a exhaust muffler and gasket for this 5hp HS50-67007 Tecumseh engine?
  3. VT2

VT-1 Heald

Here is the original Tecumseh 5hp engine that I would like to restore and put back on the minibike. Notice, this VT2 is an earlier model that doesn't have telescopic handle bars. I will look for older pictures.
  4. VT2

Anyone here a vintage engine hoarder?

I have a original 5 hp Tecumseh that is off my Heald VT2 minibike and needs some TLC. The corner of the base of the engine is broken off. Can that be reattached?
  5. VT2

VT-1 Heald

1972 VT2, Serial number 481 - Bought new when 15 years old with money from 2 years of pickle picking.
  6. VT2

RIP, Carl F. Heald

I feel fortunate to have spent time visiting with Ron Kimball. Such a wonderful man, very patient to answer all my Heald questions in person or over the phone. He provided me with sales and parts literature from his archives and a tour of his shop in Benton Harbor. Thanks Heald Guys, for the joy...
  7. VT2

VT-1 Heald

No, not at all. The one in the picture is like mine but painted like a original. I wanted to show an perfect example of what the metal guard looks like on a VT2. Sorry for the confusion. Will post a picture of mine if anyone is interested
  8. VT2

VT-1 Heald

My original receipt from 1972!
  9. VT2

VT-1 Heald

10. VT2

VT-1 Heald

I purchased the graphics decal from Ron Kimball a couple of years before his death when he and his son, Scott were selling parts.
  11. VT2

VT-1 Heald

12. VT2

2020 Windber raffle bike. VT2 build

When is winber 2021?
  13. VT2

No, that is the original engine. Being a teenager, it could of been 1972 when I purchased the VT2. I remember seeing an ad in the Farm Journal advertising for an extra $10, I could upgrade to a 5 hp engine with alternator and headlight/taillight.
  14. VT2

Engine tag
  15. VT2

Mine has 2nd design, mono spring and retractable front foot pegs.
  16. VT2

Ron Kimball told me that my VT2 was one of the first VT2 made. Good idea on motor date code. Any guidance on decoding the motor?
  17. VT2

Interesting to see telescopic forks on your VT2. When I purchased mine, that wasn't available. Must have a earlier version?
  18. VT2

Beautiful VT2! My VT2, I bought new in 1971.
  19. VT2

Anyone know a good sorce for Held Belts?

CableMayor, send me a message, I will give you the new belt for your hauler. AK