Search results

1. braaaaap

What is everyone working on?

Not a mini but this is what Ive been jammin on.
  2. braaaaap

Looking for Honda Clone cams with lots of lift

Looking for options for cams that have a lot of lift, specifically around .400 lift. Highest I can find is .308 lift. Please let me know if you guys know of any options I may have.
  3. braaaaap

212 Predator on Mud Motor

If you mod it up, I highly suggest running some sort of tach on it so you can keep an eye on your rpms. Mud boats are different in the sense that you are probably going to be revving that sucker right out for long periods of time. Going ungoverned, it might prove useful in keeping off the...
  4. braaaaap

WTB: Kohler XKE engine

Who knew it was so hard to find a XKE. I'd post on a kart forum.
  5. braaaaap

hemi head rework

All in the name of some serious laminar flow. I like it. I'm in the process of designing a head from scratch that I will be manually machining for a Kohler SH265 drag engine.
  6. braaaaap

EK chain: where can I get one single link?

It's EK 35R high tensile gold chain. OldMiniBikes does not offer single links, only masters.
  7. braaaaap

EK chain: where can I get one single link?

I am putting an EK high tensile chain on my Trail Horse and, of course, I am one link short with the engine all the way back in it's slots. Does anybody know of a place I can order a single link? I've been searching and searching with little luck. BRAAAAAP
  8. braaaaap

Junkyard art

Yoop, we will be having a vintage snowmobile show and ride in Negaunee, Mi this winter, second annual. This year we are planning on riding all the way out to Lakenland. Should be a blast!
  9. braaaaap

Clinton A400 Exhaust Needed

Bump, still need piston and rings and an exhaust
  10. braaaaap

Looking for Garelli 50 Parts

Bump
  11. braaaaap

This is a toughy for me

Been searching and can't dig anything up. Braaaaap
  12. braaaaap

anyone have a bike with manual clutch?

Where can I get a Downs Bros clutch? Looks like their website doesn't exist anymore. Very neat clutch, would like to have one!
  13. braaaaap

Arctic Cat "Climber" Frame

Vintage Arctic Cat Mini Bike Frame I have this Arctic Cat frame up for grabs for $75 plus shipping. PM if interested, PayPal only. Located in Wisconsin. Thanks. BRAAAAAP
  14. braaaaap

Got a good deal on a couple of motors

I will post more pics later today. The JLO is a 100cc putting out about 4.75 hp stock. PTO is about 14 mm (0.55 inches) so will most likely machine an adapter for it. Like I said, NOS so the inside of the cylinder is beautiful with original factory crosshatch. Metering diaphragm in carb is...
  15. braaaaap

Got a good deal on a couple of motors

A Clinton A400 and a JLO L99. The Clinton will run with a little work and the JLO is NOS. Will hopefully have both in bikes in not too long. Let the braaping begin! Looking for parts for the Clinton.
  16. braaaaap

Clinton A400 Exhaust Needed

Looking for a stock exhaust or straight pipe or header or even just a flange for a Clinton A400 two stroke engine. Also looking for a stock piston and rings, and a stock air cleaner for it. Basically anything two stroke Clinton related, let me know what you have. BRAAAAAP
  17. braaaaap

What is it?

Yoop you live in Houghton/Hancock? I go to school up there but originally from Negaunee Mi. And you're right, a sled motor would work great in there. I would stay single cylinder though, probably a JLO 372 or Sachs 370 for some good low end torque for hill climbs. The thing that gets me...
  18. braaaaap

Looking for Garelli 50 Parts

Bump
  19. braaaaap

Not a mini but still cool.

Adult Go Cart 8-1/2 Feet Long Might be homemade, not sure. Or something somebody cut the roll cage off of. Any clues?
  20. braaaaap

What is it?

Adult Go Cart 8-1/2 Feet Long Can't tell if homemade or not. Am assuming so, or it was a off road kart that somebody cut the cage off of. Either way a pretty cool rig. Would like to know if there is a brand behind it or not.