Search results

1. J

Heald super tryke engine

I'm starting a Super tryke sst project and have been searching for parts, which are hard to come by. I did find the Kohler k-295 1t for it, actually got two in the deal both complete, minus one missing the recoil. I'm not going to need both if someone is interested in one let me know. I'd be...
  2. J

Heald Tryke/Super Tryke

Do you still have any of these parts by chance Outlaw Ace?
  3. J

El burro torque 5

Picked it up with some other bikes I bought. Looks all original except engine has a h50 tecumseh. I have a 1968 briggs 5hp I'll throw in with it. It runs and rides good. Looking for $500 or trade for rupp stuff hs40 ect. Located in Port Huron Mi. The guard is good that's a piece of aluminum...
  4. J

Tecumseh HS40 engine 1968? $60

Do you still have this engine?
  5. J

Tecumseh h30 or 35 engine

Preferably a 70's points style it's for a speedway shark!
  6. J

Tecumseh h30 or 35 engine

Iso tecumseh h30 or 35 preferably with a lighting coil. I need one with the exhaust by the intake not a side popper. Thanks
  7. J

speedway?

Thanks guys for all the help. Now i have to find a lighted h30, the bad parts is I had one 3 months ago and didn't need it and sold it. But i likebthe challenge of finding old parts.
  8. J

Selling some items

Interested in the Tecumseh parts motor sent a email.
  9. J

speedway?

Gotcha thanks guys!
  10. J

speedway?

part that threw me off It was hard to see but i thought it looks like it comes out the side
  11. J

speedway?

thanks for help Thaks for the help ive found it hard to find information on them. I believe it has the lightd flywheel but having trouble getting it off to check. But i guess i have to find a h35 now. Thanks again for the help! Any ideas other then ebay for parts/ decals?
  12. J

speedway?

It's a side pooper i beleive 3.5hp has a craftsman sticker on shroud but i found that it could've been sold at sears and labled with the sticker. Just curious is the 3.5 side pooper the engine they used
  13. J

speedway?

Is this a shark and is it the correct engine
  14. J

speedway?

I picked up a minibike last night believed to be a speedway shark it has a tecumseh side pooper on it is this the original motor. I cant get pictures to pst for some reason.
  15. J

amf harley x90

I'm thinking of selling off my harley x90's I have I have two of them. First one runs and rides good second one has compression I have it tore apart to start blasting, painting and restoring. I have a bunch of extra parts seat pan, brand new ignition and lighting coils, primary coil, extra wire...
  16. J

2 rupp mini bikes one is 70 roadster other not sure beleive 71 but not sure on model.

I also have all the original parts for the project one, trail tires, chain guard, clutch guard, cables, seat foam ect.
  17. J

2 rupp mini bikes one is 70 roadster other not sure beleive 71 but not sure on model.

The first is a project I started its a 1970 roadster that I was planning on making a Roadwidow with dellorto ua19s, motocross tires and a strait pipe. I have the serial #s for this bike along with the dellorto, new motocross tires, and new headlight bezel. It still needs a few parts seat cover...
  18. J

rupp ruppster questions

I'm just wondering if the ruppster came with any other motor then the jl230. I found one with a rupp 340 and the rear end looks original not hacked up looks like it was original setup. Does anyone know if rupp made the ruppster prototype or a upgraded ruppster with a 340?
  19. J

Tecumseh kick starter NOS in box

Don't give it away I'll buy it if your interested in selling it.
  20. J

Tecumseh kick starter NOS in box

I would be interested in one for a show bike if anyone else has one to get rid of.