Search results

1. Ardfarkl

Hello/Newbie

Nice!
  2. Ardfarkl

Hello/Newbie

I have seen TNT second one on mini bike outlaws on FB. What is th first one?
  3. Ardfarkl

Hello/Newbie

My buddy and I are a couple mid and late 40's MXers who find themselves hurt and out of the game for a year or more. Recently at the ROT Ralley in Austin TX he saw the Hooligan race, and they had a pullstart class. Both off us went nuts. We now want in but are completely stupid to mini bikes...
  4. Ardfarkl

New guy

My buddy and I are a couple mid and late 40's MXers who find themselves hurt and out of the game for a year or more. Recently at the ROT Ralley in Austin TX he saw the Hooligan race, and they had a pullstart class. Both off us went nuts. We now want in but are completely stupid to mini bikes...
  5. Ardfarkl

Does anyone have suggestions on frame/fork set ups to look into?
  6. Ardfarkl

Azusa kits????

Did you widen that frame?
  7. Ardfarkl

Lone Star Roundup Austin Texas

Super Cool. All Green Goblin and stuff!
  8. Ardfarkl

So cool. Doubt I will have mine together yest but coming to watch sounds great!
  9. Ardfarkl

WOW! I just saw a different Taco frame. There was what looked like a 44 and a 66. SWEET! Anyone know where to get these? Love the rear suspension.:thumbsup:
  10. Ardfarkl

Sounds like a blast!! www dot lonestarroundup dot com/mini-bike-races/
  11. Ardfarkl

Thanks for the replies. I race motocross, so my intitial thought was a pit bike for at the track. My guess right now is 6 or 8 inch wheels. Mostly offroad. They also have some mini bike races in Austin in April that sound fun. My thoughts were at least front suspension if not full...
  12. Ardfarkl

Hey guys - very now to this. I have been thinking about building one for a couple years. Looks like a blast. I have been considering the TAco22 and Bonanza frames. Both look great. Also like the Murray Track 2 frame but can't find one. Am I on a good track or a slave to advertising...