Search results

1. S

Name that bike!

Probably the worst picture but its all i have to go on.
  2. S

Opinions?

This is my cat 400x that ive been building these last few months. She was rough so originality wasn't a big concern, she will be a dirt racer.
  3. S

hemi header

I ordered a header the other day that has a o shaped flange but the head on a hemi is D shape, will this be a problem? I noticed the stock exhaust is o shaped.
  4. S

k&S hornet?

Picked this up today and i think its a hornet but im thrown off by the forks having a second tube slid in the bottom that holds the wheel.
  5. S

any ideas?

My buddy has this mini and wanted to know what he has, any ideas?
  6. S

opinions needed

Ok guys, i have some tarilhorse 5 star wheels that i will be putting on my cat 400x, my question is should i have them powder coated black or have them polished out? The bike will be powder coated metallic silver. Thanks in advance.
  7. S

heres another

Im really digging this bike, can someone tell me what it is.
  8. S

what kind of bike am i looking at?

Thinking about going to look at this but i would like to know what it is first.
  9. S

rod length

I have searched till my brain hurts and i cant find a step by step video on how to measure for rod length. Does anyone have a link my motor is the hemi predator. Thanks in advance.
  10. S

wtb 6" wheel

Looking for one of these wheels in 6 inch thanks
  11. S

new guy

Hey guys i just wanted to introduce myself, my names sam and im new to mini bikes, im 28 and live in texas. Today i picked up a frame and was hoping maybe yall could identify it.