Search results

1. Davidisabeersnob

Random parts: exhaust, gas tank, sprocket, air filter - $30+shipping

Someone had a legitimate question about the sprockets, so I opened it. Any other questions? FWIW, I came in at $30 because I knew the shipping would be high, these parts are well worth $50, but I understand if you arent after a majority of them.
  2. Davidisabeersnob

It seems like shipping is going to be around $20 to most places in the US
  3. Davidisabeersnob

Parts are still for sale. All parts listed come together as a package for $30 + Shipping. Shipping ranges, but USPS seems to be the cheapest to most US locations. *** Just saw that the gas cap has a crack, just FYI.
  4. Davidisabeersnob

I'll sell all those to you for $30+shipping and throw in a couple exhaust and air filters :laugh: Honestly, all the parts are packed into a box, taped and ready to go as a package. Let me know if it sounds good to you and we will work it out.
  5. Davidisabeersnob

No clue, how can I figure that out for you?
  6. Davidisabeersnob

Predator gas tank 2 Predator stock exhaust 2 Predator stock air filter Foot pegs 2 brake cables Clutch guard 2 misc sprockets
  7. Davidisabeersnob

CL find of the day.

That tailpipe tho...
  8. Davidisabeersnob

My 1st Mini build

A guy local to me is selling a similar bike with no engine. Looks like a fun little bike. Good luck!
  9. Davidisabeersnob

bought my first minibike engine, new to this and i just joined

Welcome! I just joined last month after buying my first mini too. I have bought and "restored" 3 total since then. Do yourself a favor and set up a craigslist account, then set up a search reminder for key words like "minibike, mini bike, Baja, taco, etc..." and grab yourself a used frame. 2 of...
  10. Davidisabeersnob

Azusa(ish) build up.

Went together pretty quick. I must have the rear sprocket on crooked, because the bike hops during takeoff. I also need to look into the full stage 1 upgrade, I have no high end.
  11. Davidisabeersnob

212cc won't idle

All my other bikes have been fine. This was just a chore from the get go. Lots of customization and trial/error to get it running right. I enjoy tinkering, but I enjoy riding more and this bike has kept me from doing that since I started.
  12. Davidisabeersnob

212cc won't idle

So my solution wont be the most popular and the reason wont settle well with most of you... I just grabbed an extra spring I had and used it to pull resistance on the opposite side of the control arm... The reason; Im so don't messing with this bike... It has been a headache since day one and im...
  13. Davidisabeersnob

212cc won't idle

So my solution wont be the most popular and the reason wont settle well with most of you... I just grabbed an extra spring I had and used it to pull resistance on the opposite side of the control arm... The reason; Im so don't messing with this bike... It has been a headache since day one and im...
  14. Davidisabeersnob

How to post pictures (Test Area)

Has is been discussed to increase the upload picture size? Most phones these days don't take pictures that are small enough for the maximum requirements...
  15. Davidisabeersnob

212cc won't idle

Good info. Ill play with it a bit tonight and see if I can get it working properly. Thank you!
  16. Davidisabeersnob

Fuel tank breather and throttle linkage

No, it's still slightly higher than the carb.
  17. Davidisabeersnob

Fuel tank breather and throttle linkage

I actually got a new tank and moved it.
  18. Davidisabeersnob

212cc won't idle

I can manually push the control arm forward, causing the butterfly mechanism to close all the way and idle, it if I don't push it forward, then it'll stayed rev'd at low RPMs