Search results

1. A

Wtb Cat parts! star caps, peg boots, rear fender&brackets

I sent you a pm but I'm not sure if they are going through... My account might be bugged,..when I click on my handle to take me to my profile page (if that's what you call it) it's takes me so a someone else's page not aj5.5
  2. A

Sent you a pm did you get it?
  3. A

Thanks, I'll have a look.
  4. A

Really nice or a little rough is fine.. As long as it can be fixed.:thumbsup:
  5. A

I'm restoring a R3001 & Like the title says I need 2 pair of the star caps for the wheels, hunt wild boots for the pegs.. Also a rear fender and a couple of pairs of those half round mounting brackets for the fenders I can do PayPal to a friend. I know some of these things are hard to come by...
  6. A

lil Indian?

Headstock""? Scrub brake? Looking to possibly pick this up here locally if I can get the price down a bit.
  7. A

I have no idea..anyone know?

Thank for the help SimpleTom! Your on it! ... It has to be a missle as the pictures I've seen of the "cobra" have a pointed badge shaped plate on the forks
  8. A

I have no idea..anyone know?

I'm stumped ... Anyone know what this is?
  9. A

Bird duck?

I know the pics aren't the best... Looks like the seat bracket/mount is missing
  10. A

Cat 300x....?

Hey thanks for the replies I wasn't aware of the R3001 model ...wasn't sure if it was a 300x & the previous owners had added the front fender or if it was some other model and I was just missing the rear one. Thanks again for clarifying! Now to find the rear fender and star caps
  11. A

Cat 300x....?

Or am I missing something? Did they just add the front fender? I'm no expert by an means on cat mini bikes picked up last night for 150 Came with a h35 not sure if it's correct for it
  12. A

Came across this mini bike ....

Hey SimpleTom, thanks for the effort in trying to help me out but I'm afraid I've lost my chance at picking this one up regardless of what it may be I would've picked it up for the price being what it was... Unfortunately I was stuck at work ..anyways I appreciate the help!
  13. A

Came across this mini bike ....

On cl ..anyone know what it is?
  14. A

Another what is it?

Marcus, Thanks you Sir for all the help and references ! I think I will try and bring it back up to spec as close as possible.... Hopefully I can work something out with chipper on that scrub brake.. Light welding I can handle. The serial number on the motor is 41860 so it is indeed a 74? I...
  15. A

Another what is it?

Chipper, thanks for the reply... I was trying to determine if it was all there for the most part befor deciding which direction I wanted to take it & after some though I think I will attempt to restore this as close to original as I can.... Is there a way you can send me a pic of the brake setup...
  16. A

Another what is it?

Anybody know for sure ? I don't believe it's a sprite & I have researched "big blue" and bird mini bikes but can't come up with a definite answer. If anyone can shed more light on it it would be much appreciated. Also does the motor seem correct for this mini? I don't see anything on its id...
  17. A

Hello all.. Anyone have an idea on what the mini is?

Yea Ijdk... like Jamie1972 it does kind of resemble a toyoco alligator but this ones got what looked to be a scrub brake and a mounting plate for the motor.
  18. A

Another what is it?

Any help will be much appreciated thanks!
  19. A

Hello all.. Anyone have an idea on what the mini is?

Came across this mini and am stumped.. Hoping someone here can help me out?