Search results

1. D

Powell mini bike

Bike has sat for years. Inside in good storage. serial no. 148-18 1967 Not running and havn't tried to start. Turns over Tires still good and not cracked. Has throttle, chain guard. Chrome on forks not rusty or pitted. Not show quality as on restored bikes. Put some material on the seat...
  2. D

Montgomery Ward XE525 by Gilson

$850. In Phoenix AZ. No shipping. Could possibly deliver between here and eastern Ks. Mostly original mini bike has not been started for a few years. Ran good and lights worked. Tail light replaced. Not original. two speed model. Throttle has been changed and doesn't look good but works...
  3. D

Two rollers for sale in AZ

Need garage back. Starting with these two. Sears model number 184-80758. Original paint and tires. Carsile Indian head are excellent. Paper tag on engine plate rough but says Simpsons-Sears Limited Canada. with model number. Model number also on tag on handle bars. Asking $150. Can give...
  4. D

Baja DB with 6.5 in Phoenix az

I am going to all old mini's and am getting rid of this type of stuff. Have a DB with harbor freight engine. Has after market exhaust header. Its threaded and you can unscrew the muffler with your hand.:wink: Go kart air filter. Has one of those bicycle type gas tanks. It has a pretty good...
  5. D

Things to do in Phx. after your bored

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Hi, Just thought I would show you guys a picture of what my buddy and I threw together. Started as a 13 hp Honda. Has been bored, milled head, light aluminum flywheel, billet rod, highlift cam with hd valve springs rocker arms and ported and polished head. All from the...
  6. D

Anyone know these?

Thinking about going to Pomona this weekend and trying to unload some junk. I meant to say " valuable vintage parts". I have this rough taco 44 frame with chopper type front forks. Anyone know what they are? They have open axle slots for the axles and 2 bolts for fender braces. They are...
  7. D

OK, this is all your fault

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I don't understand how this happened. About a year ago I saw this site and thought it would be fun to buy an old minibike and fix it up. Maybe give to my grandson when he is a little older. NOW, I have 10 and have sold a couple. And I still want more!
  8. D

Baja mini's for $75.

Just passing this along in case anyone is interested. There is a guy selling these DB's on Phoenix Craigslist for $150. They are new or nearly new. Returns or freight damaged I think. Says he has a 100. Anyway, told the guy I was going to change the engines anyway. He had several set...
  9. D

New guy with questions please

Hello, Bought this old mini and while back and wish I had found you guys sooner. At least I know what it is. Tag is mostly intact. Alexander-Reynolds, 123 Newman st. Hackensack NJ. The first 4 numbers of serial number are 1966. Could that be the year of manufacture? Has an old Briggs with...