Search results

1. V

First Bike

I found the serial number! 7T1290 (the one might be an I, odd font)
  2. V

Taco 44 Parts Wanted

Thanks for the years! I'm also looking for a kickstand. Original would be nice, but if you have one that fits the current bracket (I don't know how to weld yet) I would still take it.
  3. V

Taco 44 Parts Wanted

4. V

Taco 44 Parts Wanted

Working on finding the year right now somebody before me painted over the original blue with a yellow house paint :mad2: , so the VIN is covered up. Its missing some parts, mainly the seat (I'm pretty sure that any old taco seat should work) and the foot pegs. I would also love if anybody had...
  5. V

@@2016 Minibike Calender

Put me down for 1 if you're still doing it!
  6. V

2x2 Build

That thing looks amazing... Makes me want to learn how to weld so I can start making my own bad ass bikes! :biggrin:
  7. V

This is a bit different.

I would mount an engine to each of the side things, add a jackshaft, and hook them both up... And then die soon after trying to hit the throttle :biggrin:
  8. V

Media Blasting a Taco 44?

Thanks, I was considering doing it by hand, and my dad suggested this instead. I think with that old of a frame I'll just do it by hand and reduce the possible damage. Thanks for the input from everybody though, good to know for another project! :)
  9. V

Media Blasting a Taco 44?

I want to repaint my taco 44, and I was wondering about sand or media blasting it. I'm sure it would work great for most of the frame, but I'm worried about what it might do to the suspension. Will it leave grit behind in the suspension causing a gritty feel and reduced movement? If you would...
  10. V

Decent Electric Bike?

I want to know if there are any electric bikes out there that are any good (as in not razor). I would like to be able to get one that I can ride to work via the sidewalk, and Colorado law let's electric "Toy" vehicles on the sidewalks but not gasoline ones. I would hope to find one with a...
  11. V

First Bike

Thanks! I will pull the cage sometime today, I was gonna pull it sooner but I wanted to get a feel for it first so I didn't have to worry about my leg hitting the chain.
  12. V

First Bike

Thanks! I should be able to find it in a few hours when I'm done with school. Also, a little off topic, but does anybody know what tool I use to tighten the screw on the clutch? Found out today that it was loose enough that if it didn't have that chain guard, it would have popped off and...
  13. V

free to a good home

If any of these are still available it would be awesome if we could figure out a way to ship it to Denver, CO (80247). I would pay shipping if you would be willing to do it! :)
  14. V

First Bike

Thanks! If anybody might know a more detailed spot of the vin it would be awesome, I can't find it so I think it might have gotten painted over at some point...
  15. V

First Bike

Pics:
  16. V

First Bike

I have looked all over the frame and can't find a thing. At first I was thinking it was a doodlebug clone, but it doesn't have fenders and it does have suspension. Any help would be awesome.
  17. V

First Bike

Lets try this again... I got my first mini bike for $200 on craigslist about 5 days ago, and I want to know who made the frame (the engine had been swapped out to a predator 212).
  18. V

Predator 212 Homemade Exhaust?

I was thinking about making a homemade exhaust for my predator 212, and I was wondering if a metal conduit would be the right size to weld to the flange. If not, what size pipe would I need to have it fit correctly?
  19. V

Carbon Fiber?

Nice, it would be awesome to make it, but since I just got my first bike about 5 days ago it will probably be a bit... :)
  20. V

First Bike

Great... Can't post pics on my phone anyway... I will try when I get home.