Search results

1. doodle-bug

Taco 100b Cudtom as seen at Taco Website " taco joe built".... For Sale

Sorry to bring up an old thread, just wondering if you Sold this?
  2. doodle-bug

"THE CADILLAC" blue and gold doodlebug

Thanks! It was fun and will continue as long as I ride it.:scooter:
  3. doodle-bug

Alright the moment has come to declare the project done. I drive it everywhere so in reality it will never be done but for now it will stay the same. Torque converter: this was something I had heard about and people spoke as it was a great option so after the clutch went bad I decided to give...
  4. doodle-bug

Thank you! There has been a lot of maintenance because it's my first build and a daily driver. The project will never end. :scooter:
  5. doodle-bug

Thanks! That is exactly how mine works. I think I mostly figured it out. I had to do a few modds, 1.5.in spacer, bit of grinding and exoust+gas tank.
  6. doodle-bug

clearly that is a different engine or setup but i might try do something Similar. Thanks!
  7. doodle-bug

Yes I know what you mean I don't like using the spring because it just doesn't seem like it is to healthy for the engine. The thing is that the regular throttle arm while on goes much further and I can tell that the engine is hardly trying with only using twist throttle. Can you post a pic of...
  8. doodle-bug

The throttle is really bugging me! It goes to about half the rpm that I get if I reach down and use the one on the engine. Is there a way to get it so It will go further? The setup now looks so complicated!
  9. doodle-bug

Jetted the carb and am seeing about 6 mph faster with 7-1 gearing(after torque converter. Not to mention much faster acceleration. Plus I don't have to half choke it
  10. doodle-bug

The same thing happened to me yesterday! Haha! I never did put the 16T on because it was for clutch not torque converter. I bought a new mini Saturday a stretched Lil Indian that is fast.
  11. doodle-bug

I know but I have it laying around
  12. doodle-bug

It is a 10T on there now. 70 in the back.
  13. doodle-bug

Only about 30-35 I have a 16T I am going to try:scared: won't have as much torque but holy cow will it be fast! My brother pulled a huge wheelie today and the chain broke so it is a perfect time to change the sprocket.
  14. doodle-bug

Yes that is exactly what happened:thumbsup:
  15. doodle-bug

Ok thanks! I fixed the problem and wow! It is fun! Struggle to keep the front tire down. Very low gearing 10-70 so it has incredible torque!
  16. doodle-bug

I fixed it and have been driving it every spare minute I have. Tons of fun but something seems wrong. It takes forever to warm up, has to be slowly taken to full throttle. And isn't much better torque and does about 30. I am suspecting it is because the carb isn't jetted yet. It sounds like...
  17. doodle-bug

got the new tank and set it all up. ran like a boss and just as i was falling in love:scooter:, this stupid bolt that was the wrong thread popped right off at about 30 mph. listen up kids if you have to torque a bolt on for an important part, just take the time unlike me to get the right...
  18. doodle-bug

$30 Junkyard Mini Bike Build!

Wow this junk yard is epic!:laugh:
  19. doodle-bug

Thank you! I liked the outcome but still need gas tank. Used the old tank hanging off the side and it ran. Very loud and might need a tune up but runs.:thumbsup:
  20. doodle-bug

Sorry if the photos are to big or something