Search results

1. Chubby

New member...atc conversion mini bike.

Now complete, I introduce to you "Fatty".
  2. Chubby

Still making progress with new paint. Time to re-assemble.
  3. Chubby

Honda 3 Wheeler/Fat Cat Conversion

That's awesome looking! I love it. I've been wanting to build one for a few years now. I'm in the process of building one with an old snowblower engine, 8hp. It's currently in parts for final clean and paint. I'd like to see how you tackled the swing arm and Jack shaft.
  4. Chubby

Honda 3 Wheeler/Fat Cat Conversion

Looks great, this one project I've been quite interested in lately. I used an old snowblower engine for mine, just because the Honda engine was dead. I'd love to see how you made the swing arm and jack shaft.
  5. Chubby

Yeah it was an 83' Honda 200 atc. I'll be building another but will keep the atc engine this time. I've never built a mini bike before and gear ratios was my hurdle. I looked to these forums for gear ratio help and you guys were a great help, well appreciated. In my learning curve, time size is...
  6. Chubby

Gear ratio update... Did a little more today.. Tried a new ratio, 10-35/14-49 give about 12:1 ratio. Much better! I'm not looking for big speed anyway. This ratio doesn't seem so hard on the clutch.
  7. Chubby

Hi folks, I'm new to this forum. I'm close to completing a project I've been wanting to do for many years. It's converting an atc to a two wheel mini bike. It's a great challenge and a learning curve. My biggest challenge now is fine tuning the gear ratio using a jack shaft. Ground zero was...