Search results

1. hdrolling

Pedator 212 gas leak after jet change???

Well I pulled the engine and sat it on my truck tailgate, pulled the cover off and removed the jet and installed the second jet they sent with the kit to see if I still had a leak. With the alternate jet there is no leak, so I guess I didn't have the first jet installed tight enough? I had tried...
  2. hdrolling

Pedator 212 gas leak after jet change???

So I added an OldMiniBikes stage one kit to my Predator 212 (exhaust, intake and re-jet). After I changed out the jet I can't get the fuel to stop leaking from the egg shell cover on the float. Any suggestions? The round gasket is still there and the bolt only tightens so much, could it be I...
  3. hdrolling

New to the forums, retired Army.

I'm more of a Harley guy but we had an older MTD Doodlebug (Thanks 1stlegendtx for the info on brand) bike given to us from my wife's great uncle. I plan to fix it up for my son to learn to ride on, so far it's just been me and boy is it fun! I medically retired from the Army after 22yrs...
  4. hdrolling

What bike is this?

Wow, thank you Sir!
  5. hdrolling

What bike is this?

This bike was given to us from a great uncle and I'm trying to figure out who made it. I tried looking in the photo section and there were so many brands I was hoping an expert could take one look and tell me what it is so I could go from there. I had to pull the stock engine because it was...