Search results

1. P

Help ID this bike! Bonanza?

Wow thanks guys! I was wondering what those brackets were for. So do you think the engine is original? and how would i run a torque converter in the future? hopefully i can figure out the correct model so i can mimick the seat setup
  2. P

Help ID this bike! Bonanza?

Hey, just picked this up at a swapmeet. Need to know what it is so i can find parts to restore it. Is the engine original or snowblower? looks to be briggs? i know the seat isnt original but the bracket under it may be and the shocks? i dont know if front end is original but it needs repair...
  3. P

Unknown Frame help!

wow awesome. thank you so much. Guess i;m missing more than i thought. probably difficult to track down
  4. P

Unknown Frame help!

Hey everyone. Just picked up this frame. I have been looking online but cannot find what it might be. The front end looks little indian? There has been nothing added that doesnt look original. Has foot drum brake and pulley rear wheel any help would be appreciated as i would like to know...
  5. image_9_5

image_9_5

unknown frame
  6. image_8_4

image_8_4

unknown frame
  7. image_7_5

image_7_5

unknown frame
  8. image_6_5

image_6_5

unknown frame
  9. image_5_7

image_5_7

unknown frame
  10. image_4_8

image_4_8

unknown frame
  11. P

Help! Vintage mini bike frame identification

that is the picture from the ad. cant upload it any bigger, thanks for posting it! I know it is hard to tell but you can see that the front frame tube has a loop in it. anyone know of something similar?
  12. P

Help! Vintage mini bike frame identification

Hey everyone, new to the mini bike scene but own a handful of motorcycles. been looking to get into an older chopper style mini bike but havnt found much for sale. did come across this locally and thought it might be a good start. I have looked all over the net at pictures but cant seem to...
  13. minibikegreen

minibikegreen