Search results

1. yestertek

Scat Kitty

Quick update: the bike has been purchased by Glen Rand. I look forward to seeing him work his magic on it and am so happy that it's going to someone who will give it the love and attention it deserves. If you haven't seen the Black one he restored that sold on Bring A Trailer you owe it to...
  2. yestertek

Scat Kitty

3. yestertek

Scat Kitty

I got Glens contact info from my friend here in Seattle.
  4. yestertek

Scat Kitty

Hi, I just posted a little story about my new to me Scat Kitty on another, larger thread here. 'Hope y'all might find it of interest. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
  5. yestertek

Heathkit boonie build

Hi, Two buddies had these back in the day. They had a cable operated, 2-speed transmission which was their Achilles Heel, requiring constant maintenance and adjustment and, in the case of one, grenading entirely when a local bully "borrowed" the bike and power shifted it. I loved the look of the...
  6. yestertek

Scat Kitty

Hi, I grew up in the Mini Bike craze in the deserts out West of Phoenix. Friends had Heathkit Boonie Bikes, Sensation Mike Bikes, Sears and Wards bikes, even a Keystone "Gravel Spitter" which disapeared entirely into a Jackrabbit warren burrowed just beneath the desert crust one hot, sunny...
  7. yestertek

Wanted: Briggs & Stratton Part #691776

Thanks! I found some on eBay a couple of days ago but really appreciate your offer! I hope to have the old girl running soon.
  8. yestertek

Wanted: Briggs & Stratton Part #691776

I'm looking for the shouldered bolt/screw that the bell crank pivots on on the Pulsa Jet carburetor on the 1969 B&S 5HP Engine on my 1969 Taco Trail 100. Original B&S part number 691776. Thanks for any assistance.