Search results

1. R

30 series TAV gear ratio question...

Guys, I apologize for asking something I'm certain has been asked before. I swear on my only child's life that I did a search, and there is a lot of info our there on this, but I was having a hard time finding what I'm after. I need advice on what gearing ratio I should shoot for wit my tav...
  2. R

Front and rear 6" CAT wheels with stars and tires

First time selling something on here, so if I am doing something wrong, please let me know and I will correct it. I have what I believe to be a set of 6 wheels off of a CAT 250x. (I am not 100% certain I've identified them correctly, but its my best guess). I got them in a trade and planned...
  3. R

defective rims or defective assembler?

I don't have any pics for now, but I'll try to post some later. I am having a problem with some brand new rims and Im wondering if maybe I made some simple mistake while assembling the rims, or if I got a really crappy set, or if maybe this is some sort of normal "needs some time to break in"...
  4. R

Bad Dog kits questions

Anyone have any experience with these? I'm trying to figure out if the frame that comes with the 5 inch wheels is the same size as the frame in the kit that comes with 6 inch wheels. I tried emailing them, but haven't heard back from them. I apologize for not having links to what I'm asking...
  5. R

New guy here. Azusa kit vs old style doodlebug db30 question.

Hi everyone, I'm completely new to mini bikes, so Im hoping you guys with experience could give me your opinions on something. Without considering cost, how does a bike built from a Azusa kit compare in terms of quality and durability to a restored old style doodle bug Baja? Assuming they...