Search results

1. H

TAV Driven Pulley Locknut Question?

Well I have a new generic TAV. It came with the driven pulley locknut (nylock) loose. Is this an adjustment or should I simply torque it to a certain spec. Or just go ahead and tighten it? Sorry for the newbie question but I did search and came up short. Three letter words like "nut" and "TAV"...
  2. H

Beginners Build

First time builder here. Too cheap to spring for a bender so I used what was lying round the junk pile here. Hope to be riding it by this weekend. Finish welded and painted it yesterday. Got a Greyhound prepped for it today.(Thanks minbikin'!). TAV with 60 tooth. Kinda clunky looking but I hope...
  3. H

Predator Throttle Kit fit Greyhound?

Hi, I got the OldMiniBikes throttle kit from our fine host and am having trouble figuring out what goes where. The kit is the small kit, TD_KM194 for about 9$ not the 28$ kit. My motor is a Greyhound and I'm wondering if this kit is not compatible. There are no instructions with it but I looked it over...
  4. H

New Member from Maine

Hi there Forum, I'm new here and am building a mini bike. A buddy is building a second with me here in southern Maine. I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes along the way but I've already learned a lot from your wonderful forum since registering a few weeks ago. I'm powering mine with a...