Search results

1. G

Tecumseh H60 6 hp vintage with lighting coil engine

i have a vintage 6 hp tecumseh h60 motor with lighting coil. perfect for your vintage mini bike project. 675$ buyer pays shipping I'm in northern california. i take paypal.
  2. G

Troy Ruttman sparkley red NOS grips

these are still fresh squishy and good as the day they came out of the grip factory still in the package new old stock troy ruttman sparkley red vintage grips. you wont see these again anytime soon. They are the perfect touch to your vintage ruttman project. 75$ buyer pays shipping
  3. G

NOS Hodaka "e" serial Bonanza chopper

i have a New Old Stock hodaka "E" serial number off the shelf motor and a bonanza chopper mini bike fame. i have an extra set of handlebar/forks that are slightly bent and need to be straightend and rechromed. all the main parts are here except for the jackshaft and jackshaft mounts and the...
  4. G

Wtb bonanza chopper forks/Handelbars

I really want a fork/Handelbars for a bonanza chopper that isn't damaged. I don't care if it's rusty I will get em re chromed. Message me if you have them for sale.
  5. G

WTB ruttman grasshopper more than life itself!!!!!!!

hi i need a ruttman grasshopper. i will pay top dollar. let me know what you have. i live in northern california i can travel. the minumum i need is the frame bars/forks & a seat in restorable condition. i know somebody has got one out there for me. i cant die happy untill i owned a ruttman...
  6. G

O hai!

hi, im Eben. i live in the san francisco bay area in the east bay area. i have a bonanza chopper that i just picked up a week ago & now I have the vintage chopper bug . when i got the bonnza i at fisrt thought it was a ruttman , but after looking around on the internet i found out its...