Search results

1. M

RUPP 1970 Enduro not a restore but trying to make more MINE.

Well i broke down and ordered a lifan 212 7hp electric start for my rupp.
  2. M

Anyone know if this gold colored frame is an original color. this is a 1970 Enduro, My freinds are telling me to keep the frame gold if its stock. I had never seen a gold framed rupp before this one is why im asking. Now im not sure what color to do. Decisions
  3. M

got the speedway shrike

Very nice. Sounds awesome. Hope i can get my old tec 5hp soundi g that nice. Since i disassembled ill do a valvejob.
  4. M

Manco Thunderbird build

You should sell those. Bet many would buy one. Some of us dont have the tools let alone the fabrication skills.
  5. M

.Got a few more parts this week. Ordered gasline gas filter and gas shutoff. Picked up a few new tools to strip the frame down and im going to pickup some etching primer this week and some paint for when it gets warmer here so I can setup to pain this minibike as well as my manco thunderbird...
  6. M

manco thunderbird sprockets

Damn I had to pay shipping twice. I didn't notice the clutch brake kit doesn't come with cable and lever. So I ordered that 20 minutes later. I hope id get some shipping back but is my bad I not read before I ordereed.
  7. M

Just put in another order for parts to finish up this manco build now that I got correct clutch installed. 14 tooth with 72 rear. I just ordered a clutch brake. as well as fuel filter and shutoff with new fuel line, for both the manco and the rupp builds.
  8. M

Thank you. Why didn't someone at OldMiniBikes know that :)
  9. M

Purple Manco Thunderbird

very nice. Makes mine look like its ready for junkyard lol :)
  10. M

1970 rupp roadster with 212 predator

very nice. Does the same belt fit from say the 5hp tec motor. I have a 1970 enduro I was consider put either my current predator into or maybe get an electric start lifan from home depot. Since my compression is so low on my tec and I think the carb needs replacing.
  11. M

anychance you can link me to the proper rear sprockets on ombs site, was just looking at them and even the person helping cant find which need for my 40 chain, was thinking 60 tooth maybe 54, is only I was see at 41 chain they said though.
  12. M

wasnt purchased from OldMiniBikes, but you get what you pay for I guess. was 15$ clutch. Is all good I settled up with them but am still looking at another 14 tooth, this is still cheaper than a rear sprocket. Thanks for you advice though.
  13. M

Im not happy. I recieved the clutch I ordered on xmas eve, and they send the 10tooth, now im playing the game to get the correct item and im not paying for extra shipping I told them so if they want this one back when they send me the proper 14 tooth I ordered i'll send thie 10 tooth back. was...
  14. M

Thanks, i'll keep that in mind.
  15. M

Got a bunch of my parts in this week for my Rupp. still waiting on a few things like fenders and I didn't purchase a seat yet. I'll do that last I think. Think im going to pain the frame blue after all the rupps I see blue looks great to me. I was thinking red but my manco is going to be red so...
  16. M

Looking better for now. but This summer i'll repaint I think back to red and black.
  17. M

mine is 14 clutch and 72 rear as well so I hope it wont be such a wheelie monster they saying
  18. M

What forks fit our frame or did u modify to make fit? Also what swingarm. I may just do something similar, dont want to just copy u completely. Looks sweet btw.
  19. M

HMMM any suggestions guys, I'd like to try to find another frontend to put on here. Maybe a pitbike forks like I seen on a rupp, maybe d do simislar to my rupp then put my rupp forks on this manco, or maybe buy another rupp set of forks to try to graft onto this manco. not sure the rupp can...
  20. M

Thanks for your advice. As for the compression test I used a drill to turn motor, not just the pull starter as my dad mentioned the comp release. I have 3 sheds, just im in ct with snow on ground none heated garage I should say as workshop :)