Search results

1. H

Predator is killing me.

you guys disabling your goveners are looking for trouble like alot of shrapnel in the bottom of ur engine
  2. H

Briggs and Stratton 2hp No Spark

Do your self a favor and use a block of wood not a chisel and when removing the starter clutch install the 4 screws this will make the tabs u are hitting a little stronger less chance to snap one off
  3. H

Briggs & Stratton starterer clutches are NOT left handed thread if they are then I been removing them wrong for 45 yrs
  4. H

coleman ct200u torque converter install

Jackshaft with both 420 chains
  5. H

Jackshaft with both chains 420. Made a lot of noise and was toooo slow
  6. H

No the hisun 6 1/2 hp that came on the Coleman is 5/8 I was surprised I heard of some other people ran into the same thing when they bought there colman
  7. H

yep its the gas tank off the original hisun other wise the cap would have been under the frame and hard to get at, it fit like it belong
  8. H

never noticed suppose to be newington
  9. H

I used 1 in square stock with a couple 3/8 washers welded to each mounting hole to make it 1 1/4 in high. No one can spot the difference in my predator???? Look real close
  10. H

i hated to cut it off since it was new and i wanted to look all stock with the chain guard
  11. H

Hemi predator throttle linkage

i dont get it whats the purpose of this setup?? why cant you use the stock setup??
  12. H

i bought my son a coleman ct200u for xmas and at the same time i ordered a torque converter from ebay well when i went to go and install the TC i found that the hisun engine on the coleman had a 5/8 crankshaft and the TC was a 3/4 shaft and then i found out that no one makes a TC for 5/8 shaft...
  13. H

pry up under the fly wheel with a screw driver and hit the crank with a plastic dead blow
  14. H

Snow Removal... (for us lucky ones that get it) What Do You Use? Show n' Tell

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=IMG_0357.mp4 my early 80,s ariens 32in with a briggs 16hp vtwin 12volt electric start beast this thing will throw my neighbors cat right over my house
  15. H

coleman ct200 sprocket changes

does the pmr give any more top speed??
  16. H

i all ready have one unfortunetly it cant be used, the key in the drive pulley is part of the pulley not a seperate key and isnt deep enough to sit in the crankshaft properly it will sit in the sleeve all right but not the crank, if it slips you destroy your crankshaft, let us know if it works...
  17. H

i have a coleman ct200 and want to swap out the 20t jackshaft sprocket to get a higher top speed anyone have any suggestions on what size sprocket i can use?? i was thinking of going from 20t to 16t ??? unfortunately i bought a torque converter only to find out that my crankshaft is 5/8 and all...
  18. H

What to do with aluminum wheel with bad bearing hole???

take a center punch and a hammer and and all along the outer diameter where the bearing sits make little inward dimple impressions
  19. H

What fuel do you use?

you guys running high octane fuel in your small engines are just throwing your money away you will get no benefit from running it the only thing high octane is good for is that it resist detonation and is only needed in high compression engines as a matter of fact you are probably slowing your...
  20. H

Predators on sale Jan and 2.

or maybe they,ll start selling more american made products instead of chinees garbage