Search results

1. hossman

Picking this one up

So here’s the decal I’m having made. It’s the best we can do considering the fact that I can’t find a picture of a better quality original anywhere. I wasn’t sure about the epic mfg part so we chose to put Thomas co.inc. I’m almost sure that’s what the epic sticker might be covering up.
  2. hossman

Picking this one up

3. hossman

Picking this one up

Thanks simple Tom. That’s what I’m figuring it may have said but upon better inspection and better lighting I noticed that the epic mfg part is actually a sticker overlaying the original one. Is it possible that the manufacturer may have changed at some point and they just covered the old name...
  4. hossman

Picking this one up

5. hossman

Picking this one up

Does anyone know who manufactures Thomas explorer?
  6. hossman

Broncco tx6

Thanks. I was able to find the one I needed on eBay Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  7. hossman

Fox street scamp

Bump Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  8. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Yeah not sure. Looks as if it were just used forever with no bearings left. I did drop it off to a local fab guy and he says he thinks he can save it. Fingers crossed Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  9. hossman

Broncco tx6

Thanks I appreciate that. Ill give it a try Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  10. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Ok thanks it’s much appreciated Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  11. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Yeah for sure. I have the wheels converted and ready to go just have this one issue stopping me from experiencing my first time riding one. Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  12. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Last resort is taking it to a machine shop and having the ends welded shut to the depth of the old bearings and having it re bored out Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  13. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Thanks I sure do appreciate it. Mine came with one but the previous owner rode it for so long that the bearings were completely shot and continued to use it until the bearing sleeves got fused inside of the axle and impossible to remove. I’d really like to find a replacement for it if possible...
  14. hossman

Broncco tx6

I was trying to post some when I made the post but it said photo sharing is disabled in the app Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  15. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Mine is the super8 Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  16. hossman

El burro sand n sno bike

Hello. Does anyone happen to have a rear axle for an el burro for sale? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  17. hossman

Broncco tx6

Hello just wondering if anyone would happen to know what size flywheel puller tool works on the broncco tx6? Also I’m looking for a left side engine cover as well. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  18. hossman

Broncco tx6 left side cover

Has to be one out there somewhere Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  19. hossman

Broncco tx6 left side cover

Yeah a little bit. Just needing this cover that’s all for mine Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  20. hossman

Fox street scamp

Price reduced to $350 Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes