Search results

1. electra_boogaloo

cheapest mikuni kit for 212?

i have the upgraded air kit and an upgraded throttle linkage plus a home made open pipe on my predator 212. the throttle response is terrible because of all the links it has to go through before actually turning the valve. i want to put a mikuni kit on there but $100 seems like a lot for a non...
  2. electra_boogaloo

Been a while since I made any progress on the warrior. Here's an update

Hi all, started school last year and haven't had much time to mess around with the MB. I finally got all my homework caught up and had some time off work and made some "upgrades" to my project. I also learned how to weld so now the sky is the limit as far as what i can do to the thing. blah...
  3. electra_boogaloo

anyone else thoroughly disappointed with photobucket?

i love going through old posts and seeing what people have done in the past. recently i've been seeing a lot of posts with this image apparently photobucket is blocking 3rd party posts, like we use here all the time, and only releasing them if you pay $400 a year. now all of these...
  4. electra_boogaloo

post me to your warrior with a sportster tank thread???

i got a tank off an 80-something sportster today. i've test fitted it and realized that it's very cramped. i'm trying to find a happy medium between the tree hitting the tank and being able to put the seat on. i was thinking about getting a spring seat kit, but now i may be forced into it. can...
  5. electra_boogaloo

fender bending?

so it's come time to mount the fenders on my franken-warrior. i have the original fenders. they're kind of beat up but still solid. i was originally going to cut the fender to make it look cooler but since i've been riding in the yard (and doggo poops) i've decided that instead of trimming the...
  6. electra_boogaloo

carb options for engine with govenor

baja warrior, predator 212 hemi, tav2 clone. bike is a trail bike so i won't be making speed runs. i've already hit 40mph and that's fine. planning on leaving the govenor in tact. i want to have an open exhaust and a high flow air filter. i know i will at least need to jet my carb, but should...
  7. electra_boogaloo

anyone here using an ebay andrie-x pipe?

andrei-x on eBay i keep looking at these pipes. i know they're not "performance" but they are definitely "bad ass." i'm not going to be making any huge changes to my engine so i figure these should work fine. just wondering if OldMiniBikes has any experience or opinoins about these pipes. really...
  8. electra_boogaloo

WANTED charging coil, flywheel, impeller from original baja warrior engine

As stated, i need a complete charging system from a baja warrior engine. i need the charging coils, the flywheel with the magnets and the shorter finned impeller to go on my predator 212 engine. i'm trying to do the mod that's in the video below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-W0KM2FO_0
  9. electra_boogaloo

Throttle Linkage

i've been looking at this kit on OldMiniBikes and i can't find any diy's or instructions on how it installs. https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/7-8-throttle-set-with-predator-throttle-linkage.html i'm using one of these styles...
  10. electra_boogaloo

dumb question about tread direction

I got a set of knobby tires from northern tool for my warrior today. Knobby ATV Tire Great for Rough Terrain — 20 x 7.00-8 | ATV Tires Wheels| Northern Tool + Equipment. i'e been riding motorcycles for a while and sometimes the rear and front will have the same tread pattern but will face...
  11. electra_boogaloo

section for torque converters??

is there a special section for torque converter threads? i see engine, mini bike types, classifieds, and "other" sections, but no where to post specifically about torque converters or simlar things. i need to find out if there can be any offset between the driven and the driver pulleys. right...
  12. electra_boogaloo

Hello from Appalachia!

Hi all, just got a "rolling" baja warrior frame from a friend. I already have a new predator 212 to throw in it and i plan on getting a torque converter to pair up to it. I've got a lot of work to do on it, but i'm excited to have a mini bike to make my own. hope to see yall in the forums...