Search results

1. M

Scored this today.......have no idea what it is......Help

picked this up a few hours ago. do you guys know what it is?
  2. M

MTD 10" wire rear wheel wanted

Hi guys scored a new (to me) mini. It has a rusted out Speedway rear rim. Does anybody have a ten inch rear wire rim in USABLE condition? Thanks
  3. M

What is it????

Picked this up over the weekend. Not sure what it is. There is a scrub brake. Also, just wondering. I dont think these forks go with it, but i know what im putting them on :smile:. Thanks in advance for your replies.
  4. M

Anyone ever dealt with a seller in San Antonio, Tx for Bonanza parts?

I spoke to a gentleman in San Antonio, Tx by the name of Holden. He says he has Bonanza parts. I was just curious and appreciate any feedback fellow members might have if they have done business with him. Thanks, Mike
  5. M

Sears Tecumseh 8hp - should i get it

My local recycling yard has a vintage Sears 8hp generator. I can get it for a decent price tomorrow I have a Bonanza frame (1300, 1400) i was thinking of. My questions are can this engine be used in a mini bike configuration on the bonanza. If so, will i need to make any modifications to fit...
  6. M

Sears Drover 3.5

I scored a Sears drover from a guy that had been sitting in a barn in a van for like 35 years. It has points....i was able to get the flywheel off and clean the points and it started after i put some 2 cycle down the plug hole. Well, i went to start it yesterday and i had no spark. So, i...
  7. M

Wanted Bonanza BC1300 forks and fenders

Im still new to all of this. I have a Bonanza that came with a pocket bike fork on it (dont ask). I really would like to get the right setup on it or any forks that are not pocket bike........thanks to any that reply.
  8. M

Throttle Control blues?

Ok, guys I want to put a Tecumseh 3 HP engine on a Lil Indian frame I have. I was at the Recycling yard and an old timer had a Tecumseh he was about to throw as far as he could into the pile. He told me it quit years ago and he thought it was DOA. I took it off his hands and gave it a...
  9. M

Bonanza mini bike

Hi guys, I have run across a Bonanza for sale. It does have an issue or two. I was wondering what's a fair price to offer for it. Thanks for any insight you can offer.
  10. M

What is it????

Bought this from a guy here in Texas that used to race for Team Mongoose. I have no idea what it is. Gonna put an H30 on it maybe.