Search results

1. losParanoyas

Go Kart Cycle mini bike question

Has anyone ever seen a Go Kart Cycle mini bike with 2 gas tank brackets? I’ve seen them with the bracket under the top tube and I’ve seen them with the bracket on one side, but I can’t find any pics of them with 2 brackets like this one. The welds look good and the brackets both match the...
  2. losParanoyas

Kawasaki Coyote Petcock

I’ve read the older threads on here but I’m still stuck. Has anyone sourced a good replacement petcock for the tank on their Coyote? Mine came with a homemade pipe fitting thing. I ordered one that sounded promising but the thread pitch is wrong. Anyone have a link or anything to a good/proven...
  3. losParanoyas

Kawasaki Coyote gas cap

Looking for a correct gas cap for a Kawasaki Coyote. Message me if you have one for sale please. Thank you
  4. losParanoyas

Listed my Dinky cycle on eBay

I’m selling my Dinky Cycle. I have it on market place and just listed it on eBay. I’m in Fort Worth, Texas. Here’s the eBay listing if interested...
  5. losParanoyas

Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Hey!! Thought some of you might enjoy this interview I did with my buddies at Go Power Sports… I live about 15 minutes from them and they came by to check out my collection. Definitely not a huge collection, by some standards here on the forum, but still pretty fun to do. Shout outs in the video...
  6. losParanoyas

Trail Horse / Wards brake drum

Looking for a drum for the brake on a General Appliance Wards or Trail Horse. Adding pics for reference. thanks!!
  7. losParanoyas

Frijole knock off??

Anyone know if this is a specific Frijole knock off or homemade? The rear axle is slotted, which I think is different than the frijole and the motor mounting is different. Also the bars are obviously different and might not even be original to this bike…? Any ideas? Thanks!
  8. losParanoyas

Cheyenne Lance?

I have what I’m fairly certain is a Cheyenne Lance. I think it would have had Azusa hex stars judging by old threads I read on here. Does anyone have one of these bikes or a clear photo so I can really see what’s going on? The 2 ads I posted are all I can find and I can’t tell much by the...
  9. losParanoyas

Ruttman? If so, which?

So I picked up this bike today and I’m figuring it’s a Ruttman, but I don’t know what kind for sure. I start thinking it’s a pak mule but then I notice a difference or a judge but then I see differences too. Any ideas? I know the bars are not right, I know the engine mount plate and foot pegs...
  10. losParanoyas

Lil Indian model 700 (I think...)

So I just picked up a Lil Indian today and after digging through the pics on here, I’m thinking since it has 6” wheels that it’s a Model 700. Does this logic seem sound to you Lil Indian experts on here? Also, can someone help me decide the serial number on the engine plate? It appears to be...
  11. losParanoyas

Bug Flea questions

Picked up a Bug Flea from a buddy today and I’m trying to determine which model it is... Anyone know for sure? It looks like a few things have been modified/added, but I’m kind of liking it as-is. It has a super cool mad max/apocalyptic vibe. I might clean it up and leave it configured as-is.
  12. losParanoyas

Clinton A400

This is my first Clinton A400 and I’ve done some searching but I can’t find much on exhaust pipes. Are any available from anyone out there or do people just have to fab up their own? Thanks!
  13. losParanoyas

Bonanza BC1500SH

Selling this Bonanza BC1500SH roller for $800, local pick up only in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. I do not have the hodaka. The van kart is not for sale...
  14. losParanoyas

Skat kitty

I’m looking to buy a skat kitty. Would be nice if it’s in decent condition. I’m in Texas so would also be nice if you’d be cool with shipping or if you’re relatively close for a nice drive. Send me a private message with what you have... Thank you.
  15. losParanoyas

Bonanza fork lowers and chrome rear shocks

Hello, I’m looking for a decent set of bonanza fork lowers and a set of good chrome rear shocks. Picked up a bonanza and both of these parts are in very bad shape. Message me if you have these for sale. Adding two pics to show you how pitted the fork lowers are and to be clean on which rear...
  16. losParanoyas

Bonanza help

Picked this bonanza up recently. Original owner says it had a hodaka when they bought it but it got trashed pretty bad years ago. Gonna see him again in a few days to get the original paperwork from when they bought it from the shop. Can you guys tell me what model this is and also if there was...
  17. losParanoyas

Fuji GoDevil bag and seat

Looking for a Fuji GoDevil carrying bag and also an original seat. PM me if you have either to sell. Thanks!
  18. losParanoyas

Need some Fuji Godevil advice

I picked up a Fuji Godevil and I’ve read some older posts on here and watched the few you tube videos, but I’m curious if there’s a Godevil expert that’s active on here that could help me understand a few things... I can’t get the front wheel to come out without first taking a ring off that...
  19. losParanoyas

Bonanza MX questions

So I picked up this Bonanza MX yesterday and I’m looking through the forum and media section trying to figure a few things out. The fenders and the tank (which I don’t have) were orange. So that narrows down the search quite a bit, but the front wheel is not the normal spinner type wheel and it...
  20. losParanoyas

Barris Super Stocker decals

Hello, I’m trying to find a set of decals for a Barris Super Stocker that I recently picked up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!