Search results

1. S

Ring gap change for high performance

I run between 4500 and 7000 for 10 min or more. I know I need to open the rings up I was just wondering if anyone had advice. Heres what I found on a car site: The recommendation would be a minimum top compression piston ring end gap of.0045 to .005 inches times the bore diameter. For a 4 inch...
  2. S

Ring gap change for high performance

I just built my second mini bike motor, this one being a predator 212 with 265 cam, 1.3 ratio rockers, billet flywheel and rod. My question is should I open the ring gap from stock and if so how much?
  3. S

Need help with cam clearance

I understand, thankyou.
  4. S

The cam clears the crank but I might grind a little off to be safe. Its hitting the light gray rod and I would need to grind into that rod maybe 1/4 inch which seems unsafe.
  5. S

Any help on this matter would be appreciated and I couldnt rotate the picture. (Or the motor)
  6. S

Hello new here but love the site. I have 212 hemi predator and I put in a hot 265 cam and it hits the rod journal. I cannot take that much of the rod journal but if I had a cam spacer it would work. I cannot find one for this motor and im not sure what else would work. Surely not a washer or...