Search results

1. O

Odes gobi 50 have you heard of it?

I also have another issue the fuse keeps blowing. This only happens on high rpms this is the second time the fuse blew. I noticed power is coming from both wires that connect to the fuse is this normal? 12v wire coming from the battery’s that’s normal the other wires shows 4.75v on idle and up...
  2. O

I adjusted the clutch screws it looks like it improved it. I have another question I would looking to get more speed by changing the final gear ratio my front sprocket is a 14T and rear wheel sprocket is 42T what do I have to do to get more speed I know gaining speed reduces torque I’m just...
  3. O

Thanks I wanted to chance out the oil because it feels really hard to upshift Idk if this is normal behavior on clones or if old oil had something to do with it I put in new oil but got too late to ride I’ll try riding tomorrow to see if I notice a difference. Also when downshift on first and...
  4. O

quick question does the engine use the same oil for engine and transmission or are they 2 separate oils?
  5. O

Okay I finally found where the rectifier was difficult find btw I tested the output pins coming from the stator with a ac voltmeter shows 20v on idle and up to 50v on high rpm so I guess my stator is good just a bad rectifier.
  6. O

I looked closely at the battery and it shows a 12v stamp. So I’m able to confirm the bike runs on a 12v system. As for the electric start I did some testing found out the starter relay was bad I tested the starter itself and works just fine so I ordered a new starter relay I also ordered a new...
  7. O

my atv has the same issue only 6v goes to the battery. So even at high rpm it’s shows 6v. So does the regulator upstep it from 6v to 12v?
  8. O

I’ve ordered some parts already I matched them with the ones on the bike. Some from eBay some from aliexpress. The issue I’m having is i noticed the when the engine is running there is only 6v going to the battery and I believe it’s a 12v battery so idk if it’s the coil or if there is a fuse. I...
  9. O

ya I saw the same thing but odes industries doesn’t make this. I went on lilhonda and there was one forum taking about a odes Honda clone and if the original Honda seat will fit the odes and that post was 9 years ago. It’s so weird it even has a stamp on the steering column with...
  10. O

Hello I purchased a Honda trail 70 clone from someone and I cannot seem to find any info or parts for the life of me. The brand is called odes the model is called gobi 50. Google doesn’t show anything and I mean anything. It’s like this clone doesn’t exist. It’s like they just made this one bike...