Search results

1. L

CT200U-EX sounds like it has a mean cam/ dies when choke off

i cannot get this bike to stay on with the choke off, it immediately dies if im not actively giving it gas. i tried: taking the gas cap off cleaning the carb (fully disassembled) adjusting idle and fuel screw finding a "sweet spot" with the choke NOTHING worked and im getting frustrated. any...
  2. L

coleman CT200u-ex runs ROUGH, cannot start without bike taking off

my friend said verbatim "its stock but i zip tied the governor arm and removed the limiter screw" i did not know this but this surely cant be the problem can it? the bike also sat for a couple months so the stuck clutch is a feasible explanation for the back wheel always moving.
  3. L

now that i think about it i think that could be the issue as to why its all go 24/7, i think that its running lean because that is what i was told i honestly dont know how to diagnose a engine like this ive only ever worked on bmw engines. also after 5 minutes i tried to turn the choke off and...
  4. L

First time poster, i apologize if i do not follow correct formatting today i bought a coleman CT200U-EX from a friend that replaced the carburetor recently and stated that it ran rich and cannot start without the bike taking off uncontrollably. i underestimated this until i started it in his...