Search results

1. S

Comet Centrifugal Clutch Questions.

Hello everyone, I have a Comet centrifugal clutch that i filed out the keyway to work on my smooth shafted honda GX-160 clone, and filed out the keyway 2 make the clutch fit, it's a 3/4" bore clutch and my shaft is a 3/4" shaft clutch. So how do i make a 3/4" clutch slide on easily? Also how...
  2. S

Improving steering on Azusa minibike?

Were could I get steering dapeners at? Or could I make a bracket with extension doings that pull the handle bars to the true dead center?
  3. S

Improving steering on Azusa minibike?

Hello everyone I have an Azusa minibike and I'm putting a 2 stroke Tecumseh hsk845 in it and I was wondering what can I do to beef up and take the slop and make it so the steering has a little tension in it because I'll be doing 50mph.
  4. S

Briggs crank case side cover bearing problem!

Hello everyone I hav an 5 hp b&s flathead and I'm in the process of taking it apart and I ran into a problem which I think that the crank case side cover bearing bit onto the crank shaft. So basically I've done all the steps necessary to take the side cover off of the block, so how should I free...
  5. S

Briggs Crankshaft Gone Bad?????

Hello everyone, I have a B&S 5hp flathead, that seized up do to lack of oil. if i put a pipe wrench on the keyed part of the output shaft the piston spin but not easily. I think I threw the bearings, since its a model tat uses bearings not bushings. But what is the possibility of the hardened...
  6. S

5hp briggs flathead valve compressing?

Hello everyone I was wondering how do I go about compressing valve springs on a 5 hp Briggs without buying a spring compression tool?
  7. S

250cc Engine In An Azusa Frame?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if I put a 250cc dirtbike engine in an Azusa frame minibike if it would be a bad idea? LOL :thumbsup:
  8. S

Tire Question?

Ok, were would one get some rim spacers at?
  9. S

Tire Question?

Sorry about that I meant this rim: AZ1197 - 6" Aluminum Wheel, 3-1/2" wide, 5/8" ID Bearing Would this 6" rim work?
  10. S

Tire Question?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if theese rims: AZ1144-MB - 5" Aluminum Wheel, 3" wide, 5/8" ID Bearing (2 required for Mini-Bike) Would fit theese tires: 8-6594 - 145 X 70 X 6 2-Ply Tubeless Knobby Tire Any help would be appreciated! :grind:
  11. S

Were Can I get Springer Forks For An Azusa?

Hello guys/gals, I have a Azusa minibike and I really want to get some springer forks like the LIL INDIAN minibikes have. Not the chopper style, your standard minibike springer forks. Were could I buy a springer fork for an Azusa frame? :thumbsup:
  12. S

Wisconsi Robin WI-390 HP Rating?

Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone one knows what the HP of a Wisconsin Robin WI-390 Engine is? And what were they used for? :smile:
  13. S

Feet of Material For Minibike Frame

Hello everyone, I was wondering how many feet of pipe/tubing that you used for your minibike if you built one so i'd have sort of an estimate on how much i'd need 2 build one. :thumbsup:
  14. S

Homemade Briggs Flywheel Removal Tool?

Because my engine is on my minibike and my minibike is at a friends house, and i want an exact replica of the briggs flywheel puller.
  15. S

This is the kind of tool i'm planning on building
  16. S

Homemade Torqe A Verter?

Hello i was wondering if anyone has built a homemade torque converter? Or is it even possible? If so can you post pics of any ones you guys/gals made. Also what kind of belt transmission would be very close to a torqe converter? :hack: :grind: :weld:
  17. S

Hello i'm trying to find the dimensions for a briggs 5hp flathead fly wheel removal tool. But i cant find out the dimensions of the holes i need to dirll in the 1/4" thick stock. How far do the bolts that push on the flywheel have to be apart. And what size bolt should i use? :hack::weld:
  18. S

Fixing Timing On Briggs 5 HP?

thanks 4 all of the advice everybody!:hammer:
  19. S

so would the starter clutch throw the timing out of sequence? Heres all of the problems: *Starter Clutch Screeches * Pull Start Rope Unwinds * Engine Backfires when pull started. *Flywheel Key Sheared? Would I just have to replace the Starter Clutch? And is the starter clutch...
  20. S

when you mean it tries to pull the rope out of my hand, like the rope seizes up? also when i'm riding my minibike the starter rope becomes unwound. and when it does that a screeching sound starts. could the screeching sound be from the fly wheel key being sheared?